or Connect

Posts by gretelmom

Quote: Originally Posted by goodheartedmama Try moving the base, too. My radians won't install correctly at times, depending on where I have the base positioned. I also find it very helpful to sit in the captains chair next to it, put your feet over the belt path, push down, and pull with all your might (and tighten with the strap pulled through the belt path--it helps me a lot). Try the seatbelt, too! Well, with the failure possibility of...
We have the big Radian... The XLTS or something, with the side protection. Anyway we cannot seem to get the LATCH straps very tight and they loosen significantly over time due to buckle placement. Love the seat in every other way but this seems very unsafe. Any tips from those who have it? Its in a 07 Honda Odyssey.
My 4.5 yo is famous for saying whatever he's mad about three times. Like "I don't WANT healthy food, I just want junk, Junk, JUNK! Why do you always make me eat healthy, Healthy, HEALTHY?" The 2 yo says "NOT NICE!" when we do something that makes him mad, or if his brother does. "Mama NOT NICE!" I try not to laugh, but it's so cute.
I have tried it twice. Will never again. Awful awful awful. No latch straps, filthy, worn straps, only a 3pt harness in the infant bucket (a year ago)... Nightmare.
I would really like a high-backed booster for the rare occasions when someone other than myself picks my DS up at school. In my car he rides exclusively in the Radian XLT (are those the right letters??) Here's why: 1. most people won't have the opportunity to install the Radian I have in my car correctly when they have two 5 year olds with them and they're trying to get home. 2. the drive is short, not on freeways. 3. it seems safer to me to leave the Radian...
Quote: Originally Posted by nukedwifey Would you suggest anything else other than the radian or do you think that's a good choice? I'm in love with my Radian. My kids were in Boulevards until DS1 is 4.5 yrs. He finally hit the height limit. It is a tight fit RF until 2, but I think everything is. I bought the Radian a few months ago, and when DS1 is 6 I'll put him in a regular booster, then put DS2 (he will be 4) in the Radian. I wish...
Quote: Originally Posted by MaerynPearl Just a warning, if it was a blue-dye test... a line does not necessarily mean pregnant. I have been seeing a LOT of women get a line on a blue-dye test and not be pregnant, not even a chemical pregnancy, getting nothing but negatives on all other tests and still getting AF on time. However, First Response Early Response (or FRER as we call them) are probably THE most accurate. They are also quite expensive...
I keep reading online that a faint line is a line. But it seems so odd! Luckily I have an Ob/gyn appt on Thursday, so we shall see!
Here's my weird story: On the 30th of Nov I started a normal, regular period. I was a bit nauseous and cranky but otherwise normal. On that same day, DH and I DTD... About a week later I started feeling funny, really sore breasts. So four days ago I POAS and got a very faint line. VERY. it was a cheap CVS brand "early" test. I went out and bought an expensive "gold" Digital test that seemed to be the most sensitive at the store. Got a Negative. Took the...
We have a couple of carseats we aren't using any more... Britax Roundabouts. Perfect condition, never been in an accident... Less than a year old, barely used. I want to sell them on Craigslist, etc. My husband is worried someone will find a way to sue us. I said there are people who would like a good carseat but can't afford them new... What do you safety Mamas think?? I can't imagine anyone would hold you liable for a carseat you sold on Craigslist? I...