or Connect

Posts by sweetangelbrynlie

I am scared. I have 2 kids and one on the way. I am 38 weeks pregnant and had an ultrasound today which showed the baby to be 8lbs 13oz already (im measuring large) I know they say ultrasounds are not that accurate on weight, but I measuring large and the doc says baby feels very large. With my other two kids the ultrasound were right on target saying that my DD weighed 6lbs a week before her due date (she weighed 6lbs 15oz so she gained a pound that week) with my son...
I am 37 weeks pregnant and wanting only my dh and kids to be around me during delivery. My mother feels as if she MUST attend every one of her DDS births, she isn't there for support, but more to just see the birth and gossip about it to any and everyone later. She also wants to be the first to run out of the delivery room and tell the entire family what the baby looks like, how much she weighed, and how long, you know all the stuff that gets her some attention. I just...
Ruth, Is the 14.0 ratio alot? Or is it a small amount? Also I have never breastfed before, will I really make enough milk to feed a live human baby? I keep doubting myself. Will my milk just be there whenever baby is hungry? Does breastmilk ever just go away for no reason and how would I keep from that happening?
You ladies are great. Thank you all so much for finding all the info and giving me your personal thoughts. Wendy I just looked at the Dr. Hales website the other poster gave me and it looks like Remeron (its known as mirtazapine on the hales board) isn't that bad, and seems Dr. Hale thinks it would be okay, just to watch for sedation. Thanks everyone! Im feeling soooooooo happy !! This (breastfeeding) is something I have wanted to do my whole life and if I succeed I...
Ive posted here awhile ago about my problem. I am now taking Buspar, Remeron, and Trazodone. I am 37 weeks pregnant and yes have taken these meds while pregnant, had to. I want to breastfeed. Really badly. My babys ped says he doesn't think I should breastfeed because the risk just isn't worth it and he also said today that he isn't really allowed to say a yes to anyone on questionable medications because of lawsuits and such. But, he doesn't think I should. So.....