or Connect

Posts by scoobers

Hi no5no5, My TSH came out at 3.3 I think and my OB said that's too high for optimum fertility so I'm currently on Synthroid to bring it down under 2. He didn't say anything about miscarriage though. I did notice that it lengthened my LP from 11 to 12 days this month and also pushed my O date out a couple days. Had a much more clear temp shift as well. There's actually a HUGE thread here on MDC about thyroid issues.
Zen I'm so sorry. Damn this is hard. Waiting every month, watching every little teensy tiny sign and analyzing it's every possible significance...feeling really hopeful and then, WHAM. That's it. You're out. Game over. Shit. You tell yourself you're not going to get upset if it doesn't happen this month but then somehow you get swept up in hope despite yourself and then are bitterly disappointed. I don't know if it'll happen for us next month but I'm...
Hi everyone, Thank you all so much for your kind and thoughtful replies. I'm sorry I've been MIA but I've just been really down/freaked out about this. poetgirl Thanks so much for that reference! I bought the book on Amazon and it should arrive next week. I read the reviews on amazon which were really positive and I'm excited to read it myself and hopefully get a better understanding of my situation. I'm also pysched to see that both the Alan Beers Reproductive...
I just found out I've got the Immune System equivalent of Woody Harrelson and Juliett Lewis wandering around in my girl business taking out any embryos they find. Nice. Apparently the treatment for this is something called IVIG or Intravenous Immunoglobulin. However, most insurance won't pay for this until *after* you're pregnant. But, it's pretty tough to get pregnant with this condition and one treatment is $2k. Dr. said that it is likely the result of my first...
I just found out I've got the Immune System equivalent of Woody Harrelson and Juliett Lewis wandering around in my girl business taking out any embryos they find. Nice. Apparently the treatment for this is something called IVIG or Intravenous Immunoglobulin. However, most insurance won't pay for this until *after* you're pregnant. But, it's pretty tough to get pregnant with this condition and one treatment is $2k. Dr. said that it is likely the result of my first...
Hey, CatholicBFmama Hooray!! Congratulations!!
Well, I'm not sure what normal is but for the last 4 months (since I've been tracking) I've had an 11 day luteal cycle for each. Wish it were longer, I'm taking a B-complex in addition to my PNV but it hasn't made a difference. My O date has varied between CD 14 and CD17. Are you sure about when your O date is? I stalked your chart and I can't tell how you're determining ovulation for the last few months. Is it just CM? Also, is it trending one way or the...
CAUCmama I stalked your chart......looks VERY NICE! :
OK, my cycle is WHACKED this month. So, after being regular as clockwork for the last 4 months (which is when I started tracking/TTC) and ovulating on CD 14 or 15 with a Peak from my CBEFM on 13 and 14 I FINALLY got a peak reading today on CD 16. Not only that but I started getting HIGH readings two days early and had a total of 8 days of HIGH vs. last month of 3 and the month before of 2 days. WHAT UP with that??? : The only thing I can think of is that my OB started...
Hey Ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. My Mom surprised me and flew out for my B-day so I've been a busy busy girl. Which has been rather nice because I haven't been able to obsess quite so much. Anyhoo, I had my HSG on Monday morning....OUCH!!! Holy cr@p. "Uncomfortable" my @ss! That was like...um...labor pains. Not nice. I ended up having to take a Vicodin that night to go to sleep. Still hurt through yesterday but feeling ok this morning. The good news is that...