or Connect

Posts by avivaelona

Oh goodness we just nearly lost this thread, we were way down the list! Ninafel, how did your Ultrasound go? How is everyone? I'm older than the last time I posted Actually I'm kind of feeling it...I've been beyond exhausted for the last week and my midwife had some bloodwork drawn. I really almost hope there is something wrong that I can address rather than it just being "41 and pregnant" We'll see.
Last time around we did a changing pad on top of a student size desk and it worked very well. However, DS has claimed the desk now as a desk so we are looking for an actual changing table for this one. I really don't like changing little babies on the floor or other low surface.
Its a really neat idea but I'm not understanding how it would work since some of us are very far from others? Would we just get together in local groups? We are mostly vegetarian so doing veggie would be no problem, vegan might be a little harder but could do it I think with a few hints.
Hi moderators I did post this in my tribal area but I'm trying to catch those who might not check there often: Hi all, does anyone in the pioneer valley, Massachusetts area have a Radian carseat that they would let me try in my car? (not to drive it around, just to see how it fits with other carseats) Unfortunately the only place I know that carries them in the area is currently out of them, and as I'm on modified bedrest I can't drive a long way to go try one in any...
Hi all, does anyone in the pioneer valley area have a Radian carseat that they would let me try in my car? (not to drive it around, just to see how it fits with other carseats) Unfortunately the only place I know that carries them in the area (Sprout) is currently out of them, and as I'm on modified bedrest I can't drive a long way to go try one in any of the stores I *can* find them. We are trying to decide which carseat to buy.
I hope he wasn't a toe head! I think its tow head (I know, its silly to correct typo's and spelling mistakes, but toe head is just too funny Don't be mad at me I had to!)
Quote: I'm thinking about doing that too, but I'm at high risk so I may have too. I've been monitoring my fasting blood sugar levels since 6 weeks gestation and have had no major changes. But I'm 35, started a tad overweight and my dad has type 2 diabetes and I'm carrying twins...... all signs to take GD seriously. DeannaK, being at high risk is an even better reason to do as your friend did, its a bit of a pain but its actually much MORE accurate...
Quote: When I take tests online I score in the moderately - highly gifted. When I took that test 30+ yrs ago I tested in the extremely to profoundly gifted range. Different tests, same person (over time). I know the answer to this, when you took the original tests you didn't have kids, now you have fewer brain cells available for tests and more focused on outwitting the children. I'm sure on the "mamaQ" scale you are profoundly gifted
No real suggestions but DS is going through something that sounds very similar at the moment, so I wanted to let you know you weren't alone... He recently started randomly "Pounding" on things, usually soft things like the sofa, but sometimes he forgets and starts on us too. He also laughs and is very silly in these moments. They begin very suddenly with no warning and are usually tied to tiredness. The only thing I would suggest is rather than restraining him if you...
no nesting happening here, I think I'm one of those mama birds who just lay their eggs on the ground.