or Connect

Posts by Vixenmama

Quote: Originally Posted by Rach YIKES. That gives me the whole Lifetime Movie creepy vibes. Now I'm afraid there will be a plot to lie and say the baby died, while the OB steals the baby for the baby daddy, and then baby daddy and his family move away raising her newborn as their own. Sorry-not helping.: There's not much you can do but support her and help her in the ways that you can and be there for her. :| Congrats on being an auntie again! ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Potty Diva Oh vixen, I am so sorry. I think we consider women homewreckers because women are sterotyped as suducers of men (Delilah, Eve) and men are unable to resist us. Completely wooey if you ask me. Yeah, totally. This guy my sister is involved with is a total scumbag--he has every advantage over her; economic, education, community. He has all the power in the relationship Quote: Originally...
My sister is having a married man's baby! If you have the stomach to read the whole thing that is. Several times my sister's boyfriend's wife found out what was going on. She always blamed my sister--called her a whore, told her her daughter would be a whore, etc. The affair has gone on for years and I can't imagine that this woman isn't aware of it. When dear sister turned up pregnant her married boyfriend said "you're trying to ruin my life" which I thought was...
and I'm not sure what to think about it... A bit of background.... She worked for him about 7 or 8 years ago (he's a lawyer, she was an admin.. assistant). They began an affair, were "discovered" by his wife once or twice, he eventually fired her for breaking off the affair (um yeah, really, she had a sexual harrassment suit going against him and everything). Somehow instead of going to court they got back together, but she never got her job back. Fast forward to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicole! You can make cookies with those Funfetti mixes. I have a recipe if you want it-it's super easy, but I'll have to dig it out. (Like you, we don't use boxed mixes anymore.) I would love this! Quote: Originally Posted by Baby Makes 4 A minor victory for me! I went to the huge grocery store today to buy oranges and bought .... ORANGES! I resisted the premade sushi, teh crackers on sale for...
trash/donate/give away 21 junk toy/plastic 4 stencil brushes 1 sheet stickers 1 sm.piece of embroidery 10 packs of paint chips (the entire Martha Stewart paint chip collection) 1 eyelash curler 1 pacifier 1 lipgloss 2 packages of permanent markets (not with kids...no way) 20 used up pens 14 small metal locker doors (garage) 1 broken tub lid 1 scuzzy t-shirt 1 scuzzy mattress pad 2 scuzzy shorts 10 toys 19 prs. kids socks (!!!) 10 mismatch socks 8 prs....
Unless I schedule a few of these items I'm not going to get anything done! -Tomorrow I'll spackle the holes in my bedroom and try to locate and put up the missing switchplates (my room, ds's room) anyone have any accomplished projects to post yet? Come on! It's January Second!
to use up all the gross cakemixes dh's coupon crazy uncle lavished on us (tonight we made the "funfetti" cakemixes, I still have 3 "holiday funfetti" mixes left---oh btw, "holiday funfetti" means GREEN cake! ) also from the coupon crazy uncle.... maybe 6 or 8 cans of hormel chili w & w/o beans -We have a huge amount of brown rice, so I tonight I made a batch to freeze (I package it in ziplocks and freeze---works like a charm) -We have a ton of oatmeal, so at least 3...
I'll actually be 41 in April, and sort of know that if we're going forward with #3 it's time to get busy. DD just turned 4 and DS just turned 2. I'm pretty burnt out on nursing (4 years straight, 1 year tandem!) and psycologically feel relieved the baby-days are over and a little more of my life is coming back. However, emotionally I sort of want another and I get : thinking about it. Tonight I started lurking in the pregnancy and birth forums... DH said this weekend...
Quote: Originally Posted by kittn hey any help I can get on getting this under control is welcome. I got this bad habit from my mom. I can get rid of just about anything guilt free except clothes.I mean really DS1 does not need 19 pairs of jeans check out this thread---so much good information I won't try and summarize---but yeah, if they have less to wear you wash more often, but never get to the "mount washmore" stage (yeah, that's a flylady...