or Connect

Posts by Vixenmama

Quote: Originally Posted by Kajira BALI style 3562 yes I know the style number I have 2 of them love them, if only they made them in a nursing bra : Believe it or not I've used a minimizer as a nursing bra...how the heck I did it I don't know but the support felt like heaven.
Quote: Originally Posted by wendyland I do the same thing. It really bugs my husband, too. I care way more than he does about the house being clean. ... He says I should just ask him to help. I say he should see that I need help and step in. I've had this discussion, maybe 75 times with dh, it's genetic. Quote: Originally Posted by Sarahfina Are you married to MY husband??? Because we have the exact same situation in our...
Quote: Originally Posted by litlwons ...I am looking at probably five years of work that won't even beging until I am 39 (next Fall), maybe even six ( I am not the best student). Kathleen To paraphrase Dear Abby (I think) So, how old will you be in 5 or 6 years WITHOUT a nursing degree? You'll be 44 or 45 either way---you might as well be a 44 or 45 year old nurse!
After dd was born I went from a 36c to a 38DDD!! 4 years later I'm slowly downsizing. But I've gone through, maybe 8 minimizing bras in that time. This is my experience.... wacoal at nordstrom's is a great bra, but several at kohls were just as good and sometimes less than half the price Get the next band size DOWN. If your ribcage's actual measurement is 38", get the 36" band. When your elastic loses some of it's spring it will still fit snugly, which is what makes a...
Quote: Originally Posted by momaste ...too many presents to fit under the tree. They have two livingrooms and two trees and BOTH were FULL. I feel like such a selfish b____ for being annoyed by the sheer VOLUME of gifts we received - it took four trips to bring it all into the house......!! s No, we have sort of a similar dynamic and I don't know how to describe it...it feels so gross and overdone--I have almost a physical reaction to the...
Quote: Originally Posted by phoebemommy Wow, I just discovered this thread. I'm glad I'm not the only ingrate (). My biggest annoyance at this point is Christmas stuff. We have more Christmas decor than I have clothes, seriously, and 90% of it came from my MIL. And it keeps coming. We have enough ornaments for 2 trees, and we don't even have room for a tree in our apartment this year (we have a Christmas shrub that sits on the kitchen table with...
Quote: Originally Posted by jlazx2 I am so tired of getting candles. Quote: Originally Posted by pbandj Let it rain crap--... a red, black, and white fruit rug does not go with my kitchen. ... Please go start a new thread with the title "Let it rain crap" so we can list our Christmas misgivings I bet it would reach 10 or 12 pages long Quote: Originally Posted by TigerTail Would you rather have...
since you did post this in personal growth---I think this kind of thing is directly related. Can I ask a few questions, not to hurt or embarrass but to see if you can shift this dynamic. Do you treat yourself as thoughtfully as you treat others? Do you often buy yourself a little something you've admired or wanted or plan a special evening/lunch just for your own enjoyment? How often do you put yourself first? When getting together with friends, do you often go...
Quote: Originally Posted by mommaof3boz Oh and I found out I'm getting a mini crock pot. I have two big ones already. Then I thought well I could use it as a simmer pot with oranges, cloves, etc to make things smell nice. We received one of these at holiday time many years ago--dh immediately sent it on it's way.