or Connect

Posts by RiverSky

I have two children, and they are 11 and 9, and it's only been the last year or two that I have felt comfortable going on date nights without them with my DH and having close friends watch them. I still don't want to do it very often though, just occasionally. I have been going out occasionally to Moms Night Outs for many years, but even those, I limit, because I just don't WANT to be away from my family that often (and I don't even work!). So I can totally...
Thank you so much to everyone for the great advice and info. We decided to return it. I went out and bought a Chicco Key 30 infant car seat today, instead. I feel much better about our choice! Posted via Mobile Device
We have a 2004 Honda Odyssey and because it was such a great deal, we purchased a Safety First Alpha Omega Elite convertible car seat at Costco last week. We haven't installed it yet and we are 38 weeks pregnant. We are in Florida. link What do you think? Is this a good fit for our vehicle and for a newborn baby? My first two children were both 8 lbs 10 1/2 ounces at birth, so I assume this baby will not be that tiny at birth. Costco has a good return policy...
I can definitely smell my own breastmilk on myself (it is lessened by daily showers, fresh nursing bras, etc.). Right now, I am 38 weeks pregnant and have been leaking colostrum for a while and I can definitely smell it. I do have a pretty good sense of smell though and really notice scents. I doubt anyone else can smell my colostrum until they put their nose right up to me, though, and not even necessarily then.
I also agree with all of the others who say that your situation sounds way too iffy to justify buying a house right now. Plus, there have been numerous articles and pronouncements from the feds saying that real estate prices are projected to continue going down for the next 3-5 years. Wouldn't it be awful if you bought a house now, could barely afford to pay for it, some big things broke and then the value went down and then you were $20K or $40K down in value from what...
Okay, thanks, Eresh. I told Dh to bring me unsweetened cranberry juice on his way home, and I do have probiotics so I will make sure to take them religiously tonight. I will also go get checked out tomorrow, even though I hate that! LOL! You're right, I certainly don't want this to become something bad, if it's not. Thanks!
That sounded wonderful! Go mama!!! Congratulations!
I am pretty sure it's in my urine, just a little. I do think it is probably a UTI because for a few days, I had this odd odor and I was worried about UTI, but it went away, only to come back today, when I first had the blood in the urine. Well, that's my uneducated guess. I do have a play date with a doctor-friend tomorrow (or I should say my children do, lol) and I can go to a clinic and get my urine tested tomorrow, just in case, I suppose. I am pretty sure about...
bumping to get more ideas.
I just went pee and there was blood in the urine in the toilet and on the TP. Yikes! After doing a quick google, it seems like it could be nothing, or it could be something. What do you think? Do I need to get it checked out or can I just leave it be and assume it's normal?