or Connect

Posts by noorjahan

For me the worst was lack of sleep. I just didn't expect that. It's like no one told me this was coming. And, I don't do well at all if I'm sleep deprived. Also, didn't expect to have a baby who would cry, cry and then cry some more till she couldn't cry any more since all her energy was gone and would finally close her eyes. But then again God forbids if I put her on bed...she would be back with full force! It was the MOST frustrating time of my life, first couple of...
oh my God! I was just going through  a same semi nursing strike yesterday! It was so annoying to be honest. Eliana would take a suck and then roll over, then I bring her back to position, she would take a suck and roll over...and on and on and on.....!!!!! And, so cranky whole day. My mom was suggesting I do that as well, pump milk and then give her. I have some pumped milk in the fridge, but didn't feel like giving her as I need that tonight for an outing. And this...
Love all the pics of sweet babies!!!!!
Oh no! Sorry that your baby is going through such hard time with teething Italiamom! Hope this passes soon. Eliana is not in major misery yet, and I am hoping it stays that way. I have that amber necklace on her for quite some time now. I am guessing it's helping somehow! I wish I had brought Sophie with us!   Becky, whenever I needed to pump, I always had to stop feeding from that boob (whichever I decided to pump from) and let it get full and then I get pretty good...
Eliana doesn't have teeth yet, but oh my! My nipples already got bit by her gums so many times and these days it hurts to b'feed. I am really scared thinking of what's coming soon! Good luck to you ;)
  When it comes to birth control, I find myself lucky. H uses condom from the get go, had no problem with it. I like it that way too.  And of course, I'm also challenged in fertility area as I have PCOS, was diagnosed last year (though symptoms started to pop since 2006) and was on Metformin for the first time for 2 weeks (made me sick to death so stopped after 2 weeks) but on the + side, got a + on pg test! :) ..and now that my cycles are back (so far got 2 periods)...
Thanks Peony for the well wishes.   Cakemama, it's hard, but I guess, by now I'm used to it. Today I'll be going to "his" house for few days...really not looking forward to it.  And most importantly, I really dislike most of my in-laws, so going there feels like a chore I've to do, but he also gets tired of coming to my parents house every night.   Well, my MIL is really nice (I mean just recently she told me whether I love her or not, she will always love me...can...
Italiamom, I'm in Bangladesh now! Not a great place to be in during Summer, it gets really hot and worse humid! I brought California Baby brand mosquito repaller and I used it on me yesterday for the first time. Not sure if it helped or not since I was itching from previous bites...and poor Eliana is getting bitten on her face mostly...I just don't feel comfy using that on her yet..specially face! And it says on the label to ask doc before applying that on babies under...
I know it seems awfully quiet comparing to last year! I used to read every post religiously, though didn't post much myself. I was wondering abt GC as well..she was my ddc buddy for that labor announcement thing. I've her #, but for some reason my texts don't make it :(  tried texting my frnds in the US and none of them got it. If anyone wants I can give her # in pm, may be you can send a text...I dunno..one way to get an update on her. Hoping she and fam doing...
I'm using my laptop mostly to go online. But I also check FB on my phone. However, there are times when I go through not posting, sharing anything on FB for days and weeks just because. And then there will be time when I post lots! I'm also part of the DDC group on FB and am glad it's also there!   I suffered from bad case of FB drama with in-laws! yuck. So, just recently, I deleted all of the members of my in-laws and BLOCKED them and before I did that I just told my SIL...