or Connect

Posts by beansavi

The man behind the rainbow, silk veil was shorter than I imagined. As it turned out, WE ARE THE ONES with the ruby slippers on our feet...
*wave* I really think many of we core posters have been off living our lives now, and have not been back in a while. We are now in touch outside of mothering and so interact that way a lot. It is so refreshing to see the evolution of healing... the way I, personally, no longer feel the need to defend my experience, my position, or even feel the need to know if some pro-waldorfer even reads my posts and progress. Instead, I feel a sense of balance and happiness is now...
Hi, y'all! Sorry I have not checked in. MAN time is flying for me right now! Especially since I have gone back to teaching full time this school year. I post here, and then when I check back I am thinking, "How in the heck has it been 10 days since I posted that?" Anyhoo... so good to hear from all of you. I love how the arc and evolution of this group is going... support, sharing, laying our feelings out there, defending not justifying, healing, wisdom, and now sharing...
Happy New year, y'all! Was just talking to Ravie about how we finally feel our waldorf sadness and shame feels like another lifetime. That's a good thing and something I thought, at times, would never come...
Hi, Y'all! I am officially on vay cay and so have half a brain cell left over with which to chat! I am so NOT caught up here.... but you all know I love ya'. I am going to PM a couple of you with a question... In the mean time... hope you are having a festive and joyful holiday season. : I am doing really well. Most of you know I am going through a divorce after 15 years of marriage and three kids...homebirth... family.... but it is for the best and I am in...
Quote: Originally Posted by uumomma i am hiding upstairs right now... Come on down and join us over here! HUGS
Quote: Originally Posted by Red_Lil_Mamma Ah. This sounds a lot like a T-day I had 5 years ago. We had just moved into our house and had gotten engaged. I had asked all my family (and his) if they'd like to do T-day with us. They said "yes" so I bought a really nice BIG turkey. Sadly, it went to waste. His family and mine blew us off. It's not like DH or I have siblings that come out to visit our families either (he's an only and my one sister lives...
My almost 3 year old NEVER night weaned. he still nurses several times a night. To the point of his tooth enamel wearing away on 2 teeth! AAAAAAAAAAAARG!
Mine began YESTERDAY.... the day BEFORE Turkey Day. *rolls eyes and wipes a tear* This is my first year ever hostessing Thanksgiving. My dad would rather go hunting. My mom called my 13 YEAR OLD on his cellphone and said she was going to stop by real quick, but not eat anything. I think I just literally FELT myself outgrow their dysfunctional CRAP. Anyone wanna WHINE with me? ... and then feel better and more positive than ever? Bean
Okie dokie, while the turkey cooks and my coffee buzz begins to take effect... Some of what I was delighted to discover this month at my new teaching job in a public school: Our math textbooks are published by a well known publisher (not going to say the name in case it would allow some to track where I may teach-paranoid! ). Anyhoo, the exercises in the book call for (in our multiplication and division lessons) using colored beads, stones, acorns, etc. as arrays...