or Connect

Posts by beansavi

Quote: Originally Posted by littleanniesky Hi Bean, I just spent hours and hours reading through ALL of the posts on this thread, as well as the posts on your original thread. WOW! I feel like I know you! Years of pain and joy, growth and exploration, birthdays, babies...endings and beginnings...whew. Thanks for your big giant heart! Hearts!!!! Quote: Originally Posted by karne Littleannie, I just want to say thanks for...
Wow, I have been so busy with my new teaching job (yay!) that I have not had a chance to check this thread. Many, many squeezie hugs to all of you who I know and don't know. I need you right now and I feel your support. I am here for you, too. Smiles, Bean
From what I know, as long as you were the custodial parent, you can of course make that decision. KG started before the hearing and that was unavoidable. I hear you feeling like you have something to worry about. I don't think so. I think you need more confidence. Usually a judge sees that a certain situation has been working fine and so there is no reason to change it now. And your dh works from home yet makes no income? Mmm-kay. Not too good for wanting primary...
Quote: Originally Posted by lah7 It's not just the dog, whom I want desperately because I'm lonely, but not lonely enough to date. It's what the dog represents. My own independance and right to make my decision all by myself. Plus, it'll send a pretty clear signal to him that I'm not welcoming him back. For those of you that were partnered, did you do something that felt like a big break from your old life? Wow. Well said! Thanks for...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiernan I could have written the exact same thing. Well then I am super happy to know you now.
Quote: Originally Posted by lah7 . ... how he can't wish me luck because he still loves me, how the sites are just full of scammers... It feels SO manipulative and hypocritical. I'm mostly disgusted. . My dhx is behaving this way, too. It sometimes seems harder than himjust being an up-front a-hole. Its so manipulative to say they miss us and love us. At least, my dhx does it to curtail my enthusiasm (I just got my dream job).
How wonderful! You are great! Thank you for sharing and inspiring me!
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiernan My situation is quite similar, except I heard the two of them on the phone. And then once I started looking for proof of more contact - ugh, it was everywhere. Welcome and CONGRATS on all the good things that are coming your way! Thank you and nice to meet you! BTW... yep. When I looked at our cell phone records for the last 7 months... there were literally an average of 12 calls a day, all throughout...
Musie, Hi. It's bean. I "lost" my vacation this summer, too, due to my dh and I separating and all the mess that made for me, the kids, the finances. The ONLY thing that helped me was to accept the situation. I had to just say to myself, "We are not going to be travelling as a happy family this summer. We are not going to have a lazy, relaxing, family bonding time." We are having clean up time, instead." Once I let go of the disappointment, I could feel slightly...
Thank you for welcoming me. I just got a teaching contract. I am SO HAPPY!