or Connect

Posts by beansavi

Hey, xdh, It is not okay to pressure me to take you back. I trusted you completely, and that takes balls (ovaries)! I devoted my whole life to the family we made, together. Yet, you chose to call your secret friend literally 12 times a day, all over the house and in the yard with the kids while I swept or did laundry for your a$$. So, um, you already HAD us there, to love, to respect... and you threw us away. So lay off.
Hi. I'm here. I'm well. It's just that I have not told any of my MDC friends and aquaintances that I have been a single mom since the beginning of summer. Literally. I discovered my dh's "secret friend" the very first day of summer vacation while we were at the beach. We were celebrating that I had finished graduate school the day before.... I sat on the beach with my children and borrowed his cell phone... and she called on it. So, all that drama aside for a...
I love that I am finally getting the opportunity to love myself. I am feeling confident and most importantly, I feel complete without a partner right now. That way, if I do meet my best friend/partner/soulmate... then I will be in a healthy place and can bring a whole person to the relationship.
Wow, you are wonderful. Take care of yourself and I am glad you are well. Congratulations!
I think you said it best when you said earlier you were in panic mode. Honestly, I don't think this is the time to make such a big decision. If you make it out of fear, then it may not be your authentic feelings about the baby. I would say to reflect on what your feelings were when you first found out you were pregnant. Were you connected, excited, nervous but happy? I would hate to see you grieving for your marriage and the baby. I have been in your situation, so...
it translates as "open the light" in french, too.
Post some pix! I begin setting up my classroom Monday: I will post pix, too.
Quote: Originally Posted by purplepetal21 I just had to say that I am so excited!!! My playschool will be starting next week and I can't wait to get started. I still cant believe that I am entering my second year!!! All of my programs are full and I now have a waiting list!: It is hard to believe. Also, my friend just forwarded several emails to me. Apparently, the Waldorf school here has closed. I have to say that I was relieved. However, one of...
Quote: Originally Posted by ravenna206 Bean and Purplepetal 21, Congrats to both of you that's so awesome and it proves there is life after Waldorf. I'm so happy for both of you! You are very lucky people to be doing something you love. : Quote: Originally Posted by karne Wow Bean, there's a neat symmetry there! Congrats! All of your hard work has paid off. The school and the families are lucky to have you! :...
Hi,everyone! Guess what? I got hired today... its official! All my hard work and sweat has paid off from doing my Master's with three kids. The ironic yet beautiful twist is this: When the "committee" came into my classroom at the former waldorf school, sat at my table, and told me they were squeezing me out... I was in the process of setting up for the upcoming fourth grade year. I looked around at all my hard work, my dreams, the precise shade of green I...