or Connect

Posts by beansavi

Quote: Originally Posted by jeannie81 i read his book "kitchen confidential" and LOVED it!!! i would eat anything that man put in front of me.... *Beansavi gives naughty, evil laugh*
[QUOTE .... too bad I spit on all my anthroposophical books and put them in a landfill to be dumped on for eternity, or I'd look it up right now. [/QUOTE] and you think I'm joking... I literally spit on each one. My husband was dying laughing. A girl's gotta' do what a girl's gotta' do!
Quote: Originally Posted by ravenna206 Thankfully I left Waldorf with my kidney's!! I will have to look up what Steiner said about kidneys: they represent some spiritual manifestation in the human being.... too bad I spit on all my anthroposophical books and put them in a landfill to be dumped on for eternity, or I'd look it up right now.
W&G, we here totally know what you are going through. If you have time, there are many references in this thread and in the old one I linked to, to the sting of leaving your community in waldorf and how to cope and be supported through that. I have also talked about the gradual, subtle way in which I let the rest of my community go, slip away.... because waldorf was, as I was being told all day every day.... "the way". So, I limited ever so gradually, the outside...
Okay, so the Bean has a sick sense of humor. It's time you all knew. I have shared this video with some of you via PM.... but a friend reminded me of it today... then I came here and read the recent posts (welcome, W&G&Me!) and so... here's the link. I totally feel like I was Charlie the Unicorn when I was a Waldorf teacher and parent. Charlie knows better, but because the masses say something else, he eventually goes along anyway, not listening to his internal...
Quote: Originally Posted by AddysMama lol. yes. Andrew Zimmern does like to eat those things that not many else eat. including slimy things, doesnt he? :
Off to get a snack and some coffee, mamas, before I stay up to write for a while... thanks girls!
I'm glad I'm not the only one leaning toward the older guys... are there any others I need to know about? I'm on a roll....
Quote: Originally Posted by leanbh andrew zimmern? no way. he's not attractive. He may be able to change your mind....
Quote: Originally Posted by North_Of_60 You'll take cigarette smoke, I'll take raw sewage (like in the show Dirty Jobs). Ah, must be love. I mean lust. You are so funny...and it's.... DEFINITELY LUST.