or Connect

Posts by Sherra

It should be ok. You may want to taste it prior to making a smoothie. Sometimes if it is past the date there is an aftertaste I noticed but like a previous poster said, it won't kill you. Sherra
I'm not completely sugar free but it's definitely almost there. People ask me how I diet and they expect me to talk about calories. Instead, I tell them I count sugar grams. My rule is..no meal should ever contain over 10 grams of sugar. Just following that rule alone, I take in maybe 1 or 2 grams per meal if that. Some meals have zero. Mainly the sugar I take in is from fruits and that is ok because it is also coupled with higher fiber so it slows down even more from...
Quote: Iron supplements aren't easily absorbed by the body and they often cause constipation. Completely agree. Please rethink the use of iron supplements if natural means do not work per blood work. Www.kellymom.com talks about this issue if you do a search on iron and breastmilk. The iron IN breastmilk is much much more absorbable and useable than the manmade kind that causes constipation. Sherra
If you find out you don't have thrush and just itchy nipples, I found that vinegar worked for me. Before I had my daughter I wanted to nearly rip my breasts off because they itched so bad. I looked online for a natural remedy and that is what I got. Then I put lanisoh on. Again, this was prior to me breastfeeding that I had this. Sherra
Is he still having enough wet diapers per day? My daughter went from nursing 45 mins per breast in the beginning to now barely 5 mins per breast! So he just may be popping off due to he's done and bored. That is how my daughter acts now. Sherra
I didn't use the isis so I can't comment on it but that a lot of people seem to like it. I really liked the medella harmony one but it ended up breaking when I used it I think 2 weeks. I did use it a lot..maybe I overused it..but I do think the plastic was a little small at the point where it broke. There are a lot of used pumps out there that are electric that rival the cost of a manual. Can sterilize them. I love my almeda purely yours..it really has come in...
Quote: This is really a depressing thought, but honestly, I think they're just going to give up on changing people's minds and just make not vaxing completely illegal. The fact that the pharma companies are now trying really hard to seem benevolent (seen or heard their adds lately?) means people a wising up in large enough numbers to scare them...I think the next step is lobbying for harsh legislation. You have a bingo. And people wonder why the...
Quote: The letter says the FDA has determined that the best way to warn consumers about health risks is with advisories, targeted to particular audiences, delivered by doctors or specific media outlets. Good grief. This makes me sick when I see words like this. This is how the medical field (and the media) gets God status among lemmings. The perception is that the doctors and the media have the truth so you shouldn't ever doubt it! All I gotta say...
very. And before I educated myself on this stuff, I believed what mainstream told me about immigrants. Boy Do I feel really foolish. Sherra
Your husband's words cracked me up. Quote: It does go to show you that sometimes it really depends on what doctor u get. This is waht made me question shots in the first place. Once my daughter had a seizure after her 2 month shots, the hospital doc mentioned to me that the child usually doesn't keep getting shots if they react that violently, yet my ped had the needle ready for her! I read up on it and was amazed at how the literature on even...