or Connect

Posts by Minky

I really sympathyze, Hip Mama. Tried to gently approach the subject with the husband last night and he said that not circing is juts plain out of the question because one, he thinks the baby should look like him and two, he knows I have issues. We're not pregnant yet but had been considering it It is a real difficult issue to discuss with men especially when we have been raised with this preference for cut guys, not to mention my issues. No help here...
Hi from another new girl
Hi everybody at the mothering dot commune forums. I am goin to go by Minky here. I am a loving, stay at home mom to one little girl and wife to the sweetest most understanding guy on earth. Where new to this entire scene but are really starting to get into it. Breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, co sleeping, all came naturally in my family. Its how I was raised, its how we've raised my daughter. I ghave always wanted a big family but the circ issue...
I don't see the difference between a woman trying to get her husband to change his penis and a man telling a woman to get a tummy tuck before he'll go to bed wit her.
I guess I'll be the first to say that I have an abuse issue in my past with an intact man. To this day I can't stand the thought of looking at a non circumcised penis. I came here looking for information and while I'm sold on not circumcising any sons I might have in the future I now hope I never have a son because I don't think I could stand to look at his penis. I am right there on the disgust expressed in the first post of this thread. I read it and it could have...