or Connect

Posts by motherhubbard10

First of all - love that comment about not wanting a big family - and she wants 6 or 7! LOL!! When we first visited our current church, one of my kids told someone we ONLY had 9 kids in our family! Boy did that get some eyebrows raised - the Sunday School teacher even welcomed us and told everyone about that comment! Everyone in the room laughed! Kidzaplenty - your life sounds like my life! Laundry, dishes, laundry, dishes! I have the kids do many of the daily...
I am looking for any family friendly site - since I have both a children's and adult site (for youth and adult diapers, as well as momma pads), it can be a site geared toward any age! If interested, we can swap links for both sites! HTH Ruth
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I would like to exchange links with other WAHMs who do not sell cloth diapers! If you are interested, please PM me and we can work out the details. Thanks! Ruth PS. If this is an inappropriate place to post, this, please delete and accept my apologies!
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I would like to exchange links with other WAHMs who do not sell cloth diapers! If you are interested, please PM me and we can work out the details. Thanks! Ruth PS. If this is an inappropriate place to post, this, please delete and accept my apologies!
March Dreams of Spring Sale Spring is just around the corner, and that means we can start showing off those diapers! I like the name of this sale so much, I decided to extend it through March PLUS I added more sales! Pocket Diapers $1 off ea: Prints ($17.95), Fleece($17.95) AND Solids($14.95)! AIO Diapers $3 off ea: Prints, Fleece, AND Solids! (price varies by size) Diaper Covers, ALL SIZES - now just $19 ea And did you know? Our Fitted Diapers are priced at just...
I think that by this time, we are beyond all hope of their influencing out lifestyle, so they are now just curious as to when the next one will be "in the oven"! LOL!! It is a much nicer place to be!
Hi guys, I'm just subbing for now - you can find lots more out about me from my posts on 5 or more kids, quiverfull, and intro threads. I'll read some of these posts next week! Just one thing to post - I got a lot of flack for 4 - 7 kids, but after that I think they just wrote me off as a whacko. Now I get more "are you pregnant yet" type of comments - almost like they like to brag about me or something, and maybe not always in a good light ("my sister is so weird,...
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! And thanks for those links - I'm looking at a few, but am overwelmed - I think I'll just read the last pages and the sub! I had no idea that there were others "like me" here!
That is some great input. I am going to tackle something like what you are looking for next - at this point I call it protective underwear. I did make up a prototype in a mens style: http://www.snap-ez4life.com/images/P...Underwear1.jpg http://www.snap-ez4life.com/images/P...Underwear2.jpg There is a hidden panel that had hidden PUL (waterproof fabric) just behind the cotton knit, then an absorbent 2 layer soaker, and then microfleece to go against the sking...
Hi - I'm new around here too, and I'm in Washington State too - about 2 hours north of you! Just a little north of Bellingham! I grew up in Seattle though, and loved to visit my uncle who lived in Issaquah - what a beautiful area! So "Welcome" from a fellow newby to MDC!