or Connect

Posts by kijip

Many men with low drives have a long refractory period and can not become erect again after orgasm for a prolonged period. Which means you should refrain from sex prior to the time you expect ovulation so he can be ready. I would agree that checking his testosterone levels is a good idea. Sure it is like your PCOS but you are getting treatment for that, he can get treatment for this. Low sex drive can also be an emotional issue. My husband had a very low drive...
Quote: Originally Posted by pumpkingirl71 So maybe CPS is wrong or maybe you don't know both sides of the story. But there are lots of good reasons to remove children. Stories about CPS getting bonuses for removing kids is ridiculous. ITA. There is no way that CPS workers are receiving $30,000 for trying to adopt out these children. They have been removed for further evaluation of the situation. Maybe that is warranted, maybe it is...
I am not sure you can go down to $100 for just your family and I think no way in heck for you and all the daycare kids. Thoughts: -Get on WIC again and apply for food stamps. -Use the local food banks/food pantries. If you only have $100 for groceries, then these services are here for you. -I agree with less/no meat, burritos, oatmeal and egg heavy menu plans posted above. Still you need veggies and fruit...consider frozen and fresh veggies on sale. -I...
Look, I get what you are saying. And I agree people who can't make the ends meet are being foolish to keep expensive TV packages under the idea that it's needed. But I don't think it is my job to judge if it is their preferred or even only form of entertainment. It's not how I live but I do in fact know people who DON'T LIKE books, games, cards, libraries etc. Seriously TV is it for them. And that is their prerogative and it would be true to say that TV is their...
Quote: Originally Posted by Amys1st Also, consider a non super automatic and learn the fine art of being a home barista, it makes the difference in the drink you end up with! This is what we did. My husband loves his Pavoni...very hands on but with the right burr grinder and some skill, it's truly amazing and the best espresso ever. It's cheaper than the super automatics, but still not cheap. About $700.
I was going to suggest HVAC (usually a 1 year program, very good money) but I believe that his goal is the most important factor in success of a career switch. I don't think a CDL and delivering beer locally is going to add up to $50K. Re: Firefighting...he needs an an EMT by the time he starts but at least here the screening can start before he is an EMT. One nice thing is that he can work as an EMT as well. Here are the requirements where I live: High School...
Use the state insurance. At $2600 a month from two incomes you CAN NOT afford not to. It is not immoral or unethical to use services your family needs.
Regardless of what is the norm, people should not be chiming in their 2 cents on the size of your family! That said here are are some cultural forces that have reduced family size over time: -Later marriage -Shift from rural to urban life (going from farmhouses with ready access to food to small urban houses with need to buy all food at store for one, for two people don't need large families in urban areas like they needed them a century ago to help on the farm). ...
One of our favorites is a place with burritos large enough to serve 2 adults/teens. Since our son is small, it's actually enough to serve all three of us, even hungry. And it costs like $8. Pretty cheap. Since it is counter service, no waiters, we just stuff a dollar in the tip jar and call it a day. So look for places with large portions and cheap entrees. We also like 2 of the local taco truck type places...super cheap and tasty. Way better than chain fast food...
Quote: Originally Posted by jr'smom Feeling bummed today (okay, outright crying) about sad news I hear on radio and from my patients. Like death of children (young and grown.) I can't imagine! I don't know what to say. I hope and pray I never lose a child or my DH. I vow to enjoy every day with them! (Potty training and all!) I know I find myself much more emotional over news stories now than I was. And I can't even watch shows where...