My ds was selectively vaxed, and I'm still deciding whether to get any of the shots for my 2 mo. old daughter. However, if we want to send them to school some day or get questioned about it, what then? Can we get a religious exemption as our state (VA) requires if we're doing only some of them or would we then be required to "catch up"? How do you all handle this?
8/14/08 at 10:24pm