or Connect

Posts by BodoGirl

any luck having Aetna cover non-OB appts? If not, how much do these appts typically cost?
What is a CNM?
My twins are 3.5 and we are still nursing at bedtime only. I'm trying to wean them, but haven't been successful yet. I'm 38.5 and want to have a mammo and also need the standard pap smear and other general physical blood work, etc.. I really don't want to go to the same gyno I went to 2 years ago, because she didn't even want to touch my boobs since I was still b/fing. Ideas? Suggestions? I really need to get a baseline, esp since I get some 'pangs' every now...
I know I'm not here often, but I'm looking for my mommas that were with me during the birth of the twins. Alot has gone on since the birth. My girl has gone on to have a LARGE vocabulary. SHe's a sassy thing that I'm scared of in about 13 years. Andrew, her twin, has some sort of developmental delay. His language is not where it should be. His receptive language is ok, but expressive stinks. ECI has bandied about Autism, however, I'm still not convinced. ...
My son is flapping alot more lately too. I'm thinking it's yeast related as well. He's been on a course of Augmenten and was REALLY great the last few weeks, but then, all of a sudden, he had a loose stool again and then the flapping started and the visual stimming. I don't know how to tell if there is yeast in the stool. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks, BodoGirl!
I have almost 15 month old twins. My DD has been chattering up a storm. Every day, it seems we have a new word. Yesterday it was Ba (for ball) and today it was NANA for Banana. On the other hand, my DS really only says 3 things... Nik Nik (milk milk), nay nay - not sure what this is, and mama. BUT, with that said about DS, he makes lots of weird sounds. Kind of like a monkey or something. He does this alot. We are going to the Hearing doc on Tuesday. I...
I have been wondering too. My supply seems lower right before my period. It's due to start in a few days. I did not know about the calcium / magnesium thing. I wonder how it 'helps'. Christy
My 14.75 month old twins breastfeed still. For extra during the day, they get water. As a special thing at dinner, I give them a little bit of the Naked Juice. I do mean a little too. HTH. Christy
Dreams: I LOVE those pics of the Belly! I've been way out in left field lately, so are you the beautiful mom with the beautiful belly that is expecting a baby in February? Amy: Oh crap - your stuff got lost. That sucks major butt! I'm really sorry about that. What airline did you take? Amy: My parents live VERY close to the big DELL in RR. They live off of Parmer and Mopac [Toll 1]. If you move to Austin, then we'll have to meet. Even though I swear swear...
Quote: Originally Posted by spughy was a scar excision & restiching to fix a tear that didn't heal properly after Rowan's birth. So sort of like having an episiotomy without the birth. Only they carved the bad tissue out. OUCH! I hope you heal quickly. I hate death. I know it's part of life, but it still sucks! Before the kids, the thought entered my mind that death would come knocking one day, but now, that thought terrifies me. I am...