or Connect

Posts by MtBikeLover

I buy one paper and my neighbor gives me his so I get two papers. If there is a coupon that I really like then I buy 20-40 of them off of EBAY and save them for when there is a sale so I can get a fantastic deal on stuff I stock up on.
I would be very upset and would probably not take my kids back until she got the help she needs. I am hypothyroid. I have taken synthroid with both my kids and have breastfed both, one until 3yo. She is doing incredible harm to herself by not taking the synthroid. Synthroid is a replacement drug and is replacing her body with the stuff that it should be making, but isn't. There is absolutely no harm to the baby. I urge you to talk to her about this more. She...
DS needed a new bike a couple of years ago so we got him a Trek mountain bike with gears. I wanted him to have gears to make it easier for him to go up hills. He was almost 6 when he got it and he has done wonderful with it. And it has really helped his riding.
My kids have been brushing their own teeth since they were 4. I do not go back over it unless I can visibly see they missed something. We go to the dentist every 6 months and the dentist said their teeth are fine. And neither of them have had any cavities yet (they are 5 & 7).
Do you have a Michael's close to you? If so, they sometimes put out coupons that are specific to frames that will allow you to use the coupon combined with sales. I paid a few dollars each for some really nice frames around Christmas time. I even got a beautiful, large collage frame for $10.
Maybe all of us Chicago moms should meet there and we can all ride the roller coaster together with our kids and then give a fact based opinion! I checked it out the other day when you sent me the PM and I am definitely going to go there one weekend soon. It's a lot closer to me than I thought when I first got the PM. Yeah - something else fun to do in winter!!
I still take DS with me into the women's changing room if there is no family room. We got to the Six Flags water park a lot and there is no way I am letting him go to a men's changing room by himself. He knows what the female body looks like and I have never seen him stare. Quote: Originally Posted by Holland73 and pointing out how one women's breasts are bigger than another or some other kind of comparsion. I think kids are just plain...
My 5yo DD is driving me (and everyone else around her) insane! Sometimes she can be just the sweetest child in the world, very loving, very nice. But then she can change and become very disrespectul. Some of the things she has done just in the last few days: Calling nanny names (dumb, stupid), taking my phone and running around the house after I had told her not to play with it (she was eating and her hands were dirty), taking stuff from her brother and running...
Quote: Originally Posted by darien Yikes. Did anyone's partner act like a decent human being after the split? Anyone?? Mine has! We get along SOOOO much better now that we aren't married. He has shown up for every visitation and even on days when the kids are with the other parent, we usually all do something together. This past weekend was my weekend and I had planned to take the kids to a movie Sunday night. We usually like to all...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jessy1019 (and we told him to stand up a little taller so he could go on a few other rides, too, which we'd been on and which were perfectly safe). Glad to know I am not the only one that does this!! I did the same thing this year at Disney. DD wanted so badly to go on Expedition Everest and Space Mountain so I told her to make sure she stood up super tall because she only measured 43.75" at the doctors office...