or Connect

Posts by gemasita

I was wondering the same thing about a milk transfer issue, if you think your supply is ok.  My DS lost a pound his first week and everyone, including my midwife and very-pro-bf'ing-ped, were concerned.  They continued to watch him very closely until he gained his birth weight back, which took him three weeks.  I did have low supply.  I think everyone involved should be wanted your DS to get back to his birthweight as soon as possible.  Hopefully an IBCLC can be of help,...
My family doc prescribed it at a compounding pharmacy but it was SO expensive.  Now I get mine from inhousepharmacy.biz, no prescription needed.  I had never ordered meds online before but had lots of friends, IRL and online who got it there, one a CNM who got it for herself.
Hang in there Andrea. I'm thinking of you always friend!  Anything you need?  I can always look through my things if you need some extra storage bags or something.
My son used my arm as a pillow for a long time.  I had to make sure his head was back...I was really nervous that his chin would be on his chest and he wouldn't be able to breathe well.  I got used to not moving during the night!  There was only one time that I woke up and he was off of my arm and up against my body, but he was fine.  We did get a VERY firm mattress after he was born because I was not convinced he was safe on our softer mattress.   Also, I am a low...
My baby is 10 months old. He sleeps in bed with me. He goes to be around 9 and wakes up around 9. He wakes up about 3-4 times during the night. When he wakes up, I nurse him to calm him down and get him back to sleep. My partner helps with this when he goes down for the night (which is sometimes tricky) but not in the middle of the night - DS always goes back to sleep right away.
Hey guys!  We were in the Jan DDC - due date Jan 28th and Elliott was born on Feb 2nd.  So he'll be 10 months old on Dec 2nd.  He started crawling around 8.5 months and immediately was pulling up like crazy too.  He also climbs on anything he can!  He's been about average with when he starts doing things but once he starts, he's off!  Oh, the only thing is that maybe he hasn't been interested in food like some of his other baby friends.  He's just now starting to show...
I second the Lact-Aid.  It will save you time and simplify for you while helping your son feel happy and satisfied at the breast.  It'll also provide you with stimulation.  I don't think my body responded very well to pumping so I also second the suggestion of hand expression.  I think that works better than pumping for some people.  It may not be as efficient (or it could end up being more efficient!) but it's different than pumping and your body might respond better to...
I came on here to check and see if you had received yours yet.  Glad it's at the post office.  You know, the po delivers the wrong mail to me all the time and one time, I wasn't home when they brought the dom so they put a card on my door and I put a redelivery date on there and they didn't bring it....the po seriously screws up on the mail a LOT.  One time, I put all my bills in the mail on the same day and none of them arrived at their destinations.  That was a...
Just sent you one back.  Sorry I didn't respond right away...I had a sleeping baby on my lap for a while tonight.
I don't know where you can get some quickly.  Where do you live?  Maybe I can ship you some tomorrow and you can replenish what I send once you get yours.