or Connect

Posts by lightheart

Your hair looks awesome now but I understand wanting change. How about going short? Something like the picture in the middle here http://www.short-hair-style.com/razor-hair-cut.html I think the side-burn type wisps would just set your amazing jaw/cheeks just over the top! (let your hair go back to it's natural color)
post a picture!!!!!!!!!!
If and when your husband gets hearing aids, here is some info about M4/T4 ratings and what they mean (basically has to do with interferance, but many times the phones listed with the higher ratings will have louder ringtones, vibrations or lighting. http://www.hearinglosshelp.com/articles/hacphones.htm Think these are to only amplify the sound of the call itself, not neseccarly the ringtone, but you could...
Like the PP I rip after I wash to get a good straight of grain but after that I usually use my rotary cutter and a ruler to cut my quilt pieces until I see that my fabric is getting way off grain, then I rip a small piece to even it up again and go back to the rotary cutter.
I kinda like the idea of some sort of group chart, no names where the kids get to earn a sticker and they put it on the chart and when it gets filled then something special happens in the class, for the whole class. You may want to keep some sort of a list at your desk of your own keeping track of the students that have put stickers up, just so you can sorta keep track for yourself who and who has not put stickers there. By putting a sticker up it is a reward, a positive...
Thanks folks, so much better than hubby's "well" respose! you guys actually give responses! He can eat the same for lunch everyday, I know that, we went there for a while with mainly eating just the mashed potatoes. He does say he's not hungry at lunch, that he got full, maybe so, maybe it is the milk he is drinking for lunch, usually it's water around here for meals and milk as a snack. As soon as we get home he does pillage his lunchbox, usually doesn't go...
Don't know if I'm asking for ideas here or just venting, being sad..... Little guy has been in school a few weeks, just started Kindergarten. He's not eating what I send him and I'm scared to let him eat in the cafeteria. I know some of his eating habits are my fault, even if you factor out the allergy aspect. At home for breakfast, lunch and dinner if he doesn't eat what I'm serving I'll make something else for him, and if that's not being eaten I'll make something...
macramé??? shag carpet, the color orange. avacodo green, lava lamp, yellow happy face, disco ball, star wars stuff, pet rock, space stuff, Muhammad Ali vs. Joe Fraizer (fight of the century), or Mahammad Ali vs George Foreman (Rumble in the Jungle), viynal furnature, plexiglass, chia pet.
I have been hanging any and all pictures on the one wall in the dining room. It's filling up a wall that was bare. I ask the boys which ones they want up, fgure when the wall gets completely covered they will need to decide which ones come down for the new ones to go up. I'm just using tape and figure who cares abbout the paint for now. I have kept out a few precious ones that I do plan on framing, those I have put in sheet protectors so the tape doesn't get on the...
Our legacy wagon was a 95 or 96, forget the # of miles when we finally gave it up, husband needed a truck for work. I wanted a sedan with a trunk so there wasn't anything being hauled in the main compartment that could become projectiles if we were in a crash (could of gotten a net). Our (my) main problem was the breaks, I always said they felt weird, didn't work well, squeaked... hubby said that's just the way they were and were fine. He did drive the car mostly once...