or Connect

Posts by DevaMajka

Wow! That's some detective work! It must feel fantastic to finally have an answer
I can't remember if you can do nuts or not, but I love celery with cashew butter. Somehow, it really satisfies my sweet tooth. Also, leftovers from the day work well here. I can't do most plain fruit on an empty stomach, so apples etc are out for me.
Is it leaking through the PUL? Or could it be repelling? Is the insert getting wet? If it's leaking through the PUL, you could use them at home like you would coverless fitteds. Or you can use them under fleece pants. Or even use them under covers- that way you'd still have the staydry fabric next to his skin. If the insert isn't getting wet, I'd try stripping.
awww, man! Sorry about the dairy. At least you have answers, but that's a major bummer. Quote: Originally Posted by bluebirdmama1 I am confused- are there 2 rashes? I thought the one on hi belly is the rash getting better? (snip) Could you wait just one more day before adding in more foods to see a real change? Is your LO nursing? Yes, he has two rashes. His "main" rash is between his belly button and his penis, and can go from hip to...
Is that a good source of calcium? I just took a calcium supp this morning. I hope it doesn't mess our trials up. His main rash is totally clear, and the eczema by his belly button is really light. His sleep sucked again last night. Truly sucked. I didn't get as much mag in him yesterday though, so maybe that's it. He had a rash on his hip last night, and a few bumps on his main rash that hadn't been there before. I was really bummed. I was about to give up, but the...
Some posts have been removed for UAV's and for responding to those UAV's. Please keep in mind: Quote: We are not interested, however, in hosting discussions on the merits of crying it out, harsh sleep training, physical punishment, formula feeding, elective cesarean section, routine infant medical circumcision, or mandatory vaccinations.
Look what I just found here: Quote: A low level of calcium in the blood and tissues can cause hypocalcaemia. This involves sensations of tingling and numbness and muscle twitches. My diet has been pretty low in calcium, while on the ED. I haven't consumed much dairy for a long time. My main source of calcium pre-ED was greens, some tofu, and occasionally canned salmon. Could this have anything to do with the tingling in my legs? I suppose when I...
ooh, sounds like a good day! Imo, it could be that you got a trigger out. Ds's rash starts improving (a teeny bit, barely noticable) the first day I go on an all safe diet. So I'd think you could see small behavior changes quickly. As far as knowing if you get to baseline. I think it's trial and error, especially for behavior stuff. Ds's first symptom, the one that made us start looking at food sensitivities, was a rash/eczema. So that one's easy to see if it's at...
I did, good point. Which also reminds me, that I now have hope that it will pass! My legs are still tingly, but it's only been 2 days. hmmm...but it's following the same pattern of improving after I removed bread the last time. Well, it won't be too hard to keep out wheat, soy, and dairy for a while, either way.
Quote: Originally Posted by LisamommyRN Kathy and mamafish- thanks for hanging out with us and sharing your experiences, I really appreciate it. Quote: Right now I'm kind of stalled... I'm hesitant to call where I am (mucousy poops with thick strings and occasional seediness, sweet smelling, guiac positive) baseline, 'cause I've seen better- but only sporadically (2 days in last 5 weeks). As far as I can tell, there's nothing...