or Connect

Posts by wannabe

I have been to see the doctor, but she was worse than useless. I refused a blood test because she really didn't ask any questions at all and I didn't feel confident she'd even know what to test for (she was that bad). So now I'm trying ibuprofen and figuring out how to schedule with a different doctor. I don't think it's arthritis because the internet says arthritis is stiff and worse in the morning. Mine is worst in the evening, and worst after heavy use. I suspect...
: Especially since they've been overseas. They could have picked up any number of exotic lurgies.
Quote: Originally Posted by skai Yeah. I once had a tooth infection and I had to take the antibiotics for a while before they could even do anything to the tooth. My dentist explained that they would not be able to anesthesize the area when it was infected and the pain would be too much for me to bear if they had to treat it unanesthesized. : You do not want him having a hot tooth drilled. The anaesthetic does not work on infected teeth. But...
I have glass bottles (the evenflo ones) and they are amazingly tough. They haven't broken on our lino-over-wood kitchen floor. This is a sort of tangent, but I keep an emergency kit of everything I might need in my car, maybe keeping a bottle, nipple, bottle of water and sachet of formula in the car might help you not have to carry so much stuff in your bag.
I know JUST how you feel. I have a friend who's a hothouser. She's been pushing her daughter with schooling from day one and is trying to get me to do the same, regardless of the fact that my daughter's not even five yet, so schooling/unschooling/homeschooling is a totally irrelevant label. Last week she gave me this hothouser book about 100 lessons to teach your child to read, and a book on what preschoolers are supposed to know to get ready for school. I...
The gate will be padlocked, but the fence would take three or four seconds to climb, hence my worry. Are there any that are less bad than others?
Quote: Originally Posted by chi_mama I've also used quinoa pasta before with good results. That does have a good texture
Quote: Originally Posted by rabbitmum I wonder if this is what my little one is experiencing. He frequently "wakes up" (but doesn't seem to be awake) at half past twelve, and screams "I don't want it" or "I want it" or "I don't want to". Sometimes it helps when I go along with it and say "That's ok, you don't have to" etc., sometimes talking seems to make it worse. It's impossible to wake him up properly. There's a step below night terrors...
When we moved in here it was 50%, but the rent has stayed the same while income has increased, so we've finally hit 30%.