or Connect

Posts by PB's Mom

Thanks for that link!! I'm a huge breastfeeding advocate, and I've always stuck to my guns that breastfeeding does not cause tooth decay. But this is child #3 with tooth decay. I keep thinking I'm doing something better that will prevent it, such as no-sugar diet, no juice, etc.....but this baby has the worst decay yet!! I found an article that talks about nutritional deficiencies (a mothering article!!) So, I'm going to add in Vit. D, Vit. C, calcium, fish liver...
Jonah is 18 months old. I nursed my other 2 boys for 2-1/2 years. However, Jonah's teeth are decaying really badly. I've already night weaned (I nurse him to sleep -wipe his teeth, and then nurse again about 6am -wipe his teeth), and I've limited nursing during the day. They already pulled his top two middle teeth, and now the next top 2 teeth are getting really bad. Is there anything I can do? I hate to wean, but he's not going to have any teeth left. Is there...
There is plenty of evidence out there that says our earth is not in as much danger as some people would like us to think (as far as overpopulation and global warming, etc.....) I watched the movie "An Inconvenient Truth", and I was sold on it. I bought my cloth bags to take to the grocery store, etc.... However, as I continued to do research, and found out that the people promoting the global warming theory (among other things), are the same people who want a...
Quote: Work for peace, no more war I didn't realize I was promoting war. I don't want war. I'm not in Washington holding signs that say "please go to war." I havn't killed any animals other than the fly that was on my vegan dinner last week. I am a Christian, and I want peace in the world. I don't want any bad things to happen. I don't drive a car that pollutes the environment. There are some very powerful people in our government who are...
Has anyone watched the link that I originally posted? Just wanted some comments on what Mr.Rosenberg had to say about all of this. By the way, I'm not sitting around waiting for all of the bad stuff to happen. I'm trying to do my part to prevent these things because I don't want to suffer, and I don't want to see anyone else suffer, even my enemies. God wants us to love one another, and help one another, and to take care of the earth and the things he has given to...
I think the dangerous part would be to be caught off guard. If you have not yet accepted Jesus Christ as the Savior, then you will be left here to suffer through the hard times. "For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again." Matthew 24:21 Yes, man is responsible for the mess we have created. The devil works through us to do evil. Sin has existed since Adam and Eve. I think the devil is...
Quote: I just hope I know what to do and when to do it if the End Times come when I'm still alive. That's the easy part. Just believe in Jesus Christ that he is your Lord and Savior and you shall be saved. Matthew 24:6-14 "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and...
Quote: Jesus said we cannot know when He will return. He said we will not know the day or the hour. He did say we will know the season. He wants us to pay attention to the signs. If he didn't want us to know he was near, he would not have told us of the things that are to happen (and the things that have already happened.) I think it's dangerous to ignore these things.
I've been doing a lot of research on some scary things that are happening in this country. It's led me to believe that we are in the end times. My latest research has brought me to someone who has researched the Bible and has discovered that many of the End Time events have already happened (in the political world). He also talks about some important events that are about to happen. I would like to share a video of a church service where he speaks of these things. I...
I know there is a link between night-time nursing and cavities, but I'm sure there are some Mamas out there who avoid the cavities and still night nurse. I'm wondering if it could be related to lyme disease. We just found out that we all have it, and I did read that lyme is one of the 5 bacterias related to tooth decay. I just tried to be so good this time. No apple juice, no sugar for the baby, etc...... I guess I need to night wean.....it will be hard right...