or Connect

Posts by JEM

take a look at gentlebirth.org and search for insurance reimbursement or billing codes. there is a lot of information there. good luck!
take a look at gentlebirth.org and search for insurance reimbursement or billing codes. there is a lot of information there. good luck!
I have a home/hospital birth practice and there are at least 3 other CNMs doing home births in the Chicago area. There are another two home birth CNMs in central Illinois, but none in southern Illinois that I know of. For more information about local CNMs check out the midwivesofillinois.com website or the national org. at midwife.org If you have other questions, PM me. Jewel
I'm a midwife and I find that persistent cervical lips are usually because of malpositioning of the head. It just isn't coming down straight, or it's occiput posterior. If you can correct the malposition, the lip will go away. I have pushed back cervixes alot of times. If someone wants to push with a cervical lip, I let them go ahead. If after a while, it's getting swollen, then I will ask them to wait. I have also on a very rare occasion asked a lady (5th or 6th baby) to...
I have a six year old biological son and am adopting a 15 month old boy. My big son was excited about it until he met the baby and saw me holding and cuddling him. Then he became very anxious about it. We are going to pick up the baby next week and I am afraid of his reaction. He has been asking things like "Do you like the baby more than me?" "If you carry the baby, I want you to carry me." "Are you going to help the baby more than you help me?" etc etc. He is not a...