or Connect

Posts by charmcitymama

I don't think so.   Good luck!    
Yes!  I am going to the Brooklyn, NY show on 9/17.  Anyone else?
I'm going to give it a try.  I really like these fillable forms they have.   http://christmas.organizedhome.com/printable/christmas-planner/beta-test-printable-forms
I do not know how to handle all the gazillion Littlest Pet Shop, My Little Pony, Legos, American Girl shoes, etc.!  How and what do I do with it all?  I absolutely have a cluttering disorder that is activated when in contact with this stuff and can't manage it.  I am not sure if they would even know it is gone and would just appreciate the house being cleaner & having open space to play, dance, etc. I don't want to buy it over again, but, that may be a small price to...
My daughters have been patients of Dr. Tellerman for 5 years.  We switched to that practice after our previous pediatrician basically kicked us out of his practice for delaying vaccinations for my 2nd daughter.  I have found Dr. Tellerman's personality to be dry, but, a bubbly personality is not what I am looking for in a doctor for my children.  Over the years he has always been quick to call back, always has an appointment if needed, and has even called to check up on...
Quote: Originally Posted by Amyliz phathui5... What are the Waldorf school mini-mornings? Thanks. Every few months the Waldorf school will do a sample class of their parent/child programs for potential new students. It is on Saturday morning and free.
I might know someone. What area are you in? City/county/etc.
Hi All- I just got this email...Heather Brown is a local mama who does the YogaBirth @ Charm City Yoga. I know there was interest in the past about a loca chapter starting, so here is the info.: Holistic Moms: First Gathering March 28, 2009, 10 AM Are you a mom or mom-to-be who is interested natural living, attachment parenting, and holistic lifestyles? Would you like an opportunity to mingle with other like-minded women to share stories, information,...
There is a store near me called Wash the Wag and they have a good selection of hard to find/organic/healthy dog and cat food. http://www.washthewag.com/
Can you just list them on Craig's List?