or Connect

Posts by charmcitymama

I'm sorry, this really makes no sense unless you have seen this woman on the Today Show. I saw her on there when her book first came out, and she was on there last week (remember all the polls about booze at the playdates?), and again this week following up. Talking about judging other moms, but, she is really arrogant and made the comparison in the OP. Sorry for the confusion.
Piss it away online, of course.
If someone said 1. I don't want to breastfeed, I don't like it and I am not going to. or 2. I like to have a glass of wine in the afternoon at playdates (provided no one is driving, etc.) This awful woman was on the Today show again and she puts these 2 items together like they are one in the same. She just sucks.
Moms that pump at work, or pump exclusively. I was just recently trying to sell a pump and the moms that inquired were working moms and it just made me so grateful to know there are mamas that care so much, b/c it sure is a hell of a lot of work to do all that pumping! Cheers to those that do!
Been there! I would just ask a family member or friend to help you get the stuff to the goodwill.
i am sure there are oodles of oilily boards where they know that kind of thing. don't have a link, though nak
Well, I did until a few days ago. Then, I never got around to putting fresh ones back on. I know it's not right. I know.
Check my sig.
Miss Juice, How cute! Now I am awaiting compliments on "ooh lala, your house is so messy! i love it!"
Well, here is the link http://my-messy-house.blogspot.com/ I am uploading pics in a minute!