or Connect

Posts by jrayn

I am dealing with this too... My dd is 2, she loooves to grab the dog's tail and pull, she squeals with laughter. She grabs his ears, she bites him, she kicks him, she tries to ride him, she lays on him. I beg her to be gentle, I show her how, I give her other ideas of how to play... fetch, hide and seek, gentle combing... as a matter of fact even my 5 year old is guilty of being rough... we just got the dog a few months ago. I end up putting the dog in my room. I am...
So I have been w/ this guy since I guess end of July, beg of Aug and all has been going well... slow from what I remember other dating experiences long long ago, but I figured that was b/c I picked a "nice guy"..... He has been totally honest and open w/ me, we don't get much time together, usually at most 6 hours alone on a saturday... . things were getting better, he was having me and the girls stay the night at his house on sat or sun night, he would stay at my house 1...
My ex has I guess woke up from wherever his consciousness has been since we broke up... I suppose a very long denial.... he is crying and begging for me to take him back, he is telling me that he thought I would give him ANOTHER chance and we were supposed to grow old together and be 2gether 4ever, he will never find another to love etc etc etc all these things that any woman would want to hear IF she had interest in the man saying them.... (I left him when our 2nd...
I am in an official relationship!!! all is awesome between me and him, I always feel like I am on cloud 9 w/ him and after leaving we speak later and he tells me he feels the same way, b-4 I reveal that I felt that way He told me that when he thinks of his future plans, we are included in it which was so reassuring, said many things that I wanted to hear, he answered questions I had...I didn't have to even ask for how he was feeling about these things, and what was...
THANK YOU! :
Quote: Originally Posted by Think of Winter Great dress! I'd probably go for dressy sandals, the lower the better in case you decide to take a walk, say on a beach or something. tis by the beach! but will probably be a rainy night if we do make it to the beach, shoes are off
Quote: Originally Posted by janasmama Where are you going? If it's a casual thing then I would wear some nice dressy flip flops. If it's a more formal event then I would definitely do a skinny heel. I like the idea of a coral/peachy color or silver. we are going to a restaurant that is somewhere between casual and formal... thanks everyone!
so I am going on this date and I need help w/ this dress... I always wear birkenstocks and I'm thinking I shouldn't w/ this dress... What would go w/ this dress? : http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a86...t=IMG_4804.jpg
Quote: Originally Posted by lunar forest I like honesty and I hate games, but I always assume that everybody else is playing a game that I just don't get. I don't like to be mess with like that, it really freaks me out. But, you know, he could have just been honest and it could really be that simple. Hmmm. I do know that he voiced some concerns to a friend (I think I mentioned this before) about everything changing or moving to fast. So, there's...
I haven't posted about my dating situation, but I am in need of support/advice.. I really suck at choosing men, and here I am w/ this man that seems awesome and he is approaching our relationship differently then any other man, I am as well, which must be a good thing since the other relationships ended very dramatically (bad drama)... but as far as "serious relationships" go, that would be 3 others... so not much example as it is... my daughters' father and I were...