or Connect

Posts by phatchristy

Advocate for yourself, you're obviously picking up that he has another agenda going on and you definitely need to stay away from him.  Birth attendants make all the difference, you don't want to have to fight for every aspect of your birth.  It's already pretty tough as it is in a hospital setting to get your needs met.  
Looks like a super great day for you!  Beautiful henna design, how long will it last?  
You're in the UK and most of Europe is more liberal with fluid issues.  I hope you can get it checked out and are reassured.  HUGS
Stegen--Yeah, I shouldn't be too hard on myself about a couple of cookies, I think it's that 'it's the holidays' thing coming up and I realize I need to likely make it through all the holidays and I'm going to be exposed to a lot of treats/desserts so I should really decline whenever I can if possible.  LOL  It's not like these cookies were that great, but my youngest DS had taken them out of the wrapping and broken them up and it was easier for me to eat them than wrap...
Tons of information also in the midwifery archives at gentlebirth.org.  Many things you can do over there and it is a good read.  I get nervous about mine at the end though I've never had a 'high reading' it would get higher than I'd like at prenatal appointments (yeah, I had a little while coat thing going on sigh).  I wind up doing mine at home.  It's normal for it to go down during the second trimester and then go back to pre-pregnancy levels near the end.  Mine had...
Maybe some unrefined coconut oil as well to kind of soothe the area?   I got most of my nasty stretch marks with my second pregnancy.  UGH.  Have not had any new ones since that one.  Just the way she 'hung out' that time.  Sigh.
Great...now with the 12/28 full moon stuff we'll see what happens here as that's right before my due date (or right after depending on which one I go by).   I too have the poofy crotch thing going on, have had that for a few weeks though.  Happens to me every pregnancy, so I take it more as a sign of the third trimester rather than of ripeness necessarily for labor!   I'm just amazed at how close things are getting and how short of time I have to go considering...
So glad to see the new thread.  I have this feeling we're going to need to start our 'birth story' and announcement thread SOON!  Because we must have some mom's at the very beginning of December who are going to go early!   Had a long weekend with the inlaws.  Some sort of nesting starting this afternoon and I did a ton of kitchen rearranging/cleaning.  Got up early this morning and did 40 minutes of dancing, but then of course this afternoon ate like 2 sugar...
    OK, well now that you're sure about the blood sugar being wacky....then I'll state another rather interesting thing.  Remember your fluid levels being high?  That's actually something that can be linked to higher blood sugars...back when I was googling high fluid a lot of the websites said when it was a finding they would check blood sugars for possible GD.  I'm guessing in your state they're fine with you just self monitoring and altering your diet...I just hope it's...
Hey, saw this...put in my request, I have a pic of my halloween cat as a profile pic right now...