or Connect

Posts by ltk

Hi ladies, I noticed that last week, when I had a splitting migraine that it was a result of my not eating enough protein. I snacked and snacked, but was just working non-stop in front of a computer and it snuck up on me. I ended up having a migraine for about 10 hours!! sleep didn't help. I called my OB and she said I could take tylenol. I did, and it helped. I guess that is a last resort, depending on what you have to do. Ironically, I took the Tylenol, puked and then...
well, I had a tuna melt last week. It was definitely a treat, but I find myself craving a LOT of seafood. This is probably b/c I love it and I don't eat any other meat. what about shrimp, crab, and scallops? Glad to hear another person ate raw tuna, I have reallllly thought about it!!! 12 weeks and counting!
right as I hit 10 weeks, my need to nap and nausea subsided. After a long day/night sat it came back. I guess this was a reminder that I am not in the clear. Okay, so the only things I like to eat are: fruit, sorbet, juice, and CARBS!! I am into dairy too, but got myself sick mixing dairy and then lemon on a salad!! I cannot win!! I am mostly concerned with getting the right proteins in my body, since i am veg. Anyone else have extremely loose stools? Could I be...
Sorry, gross contents to follow. Anyone feel like their feces has been altered significantly by the pregnancy? I am thinking the vitamins and diet changes have given me the runs. Any comments? Sorry for the gross topic. I am almost 10 weeks.....
Hi there! This is my first pregnancy, I have been WIPED OUT for about a month, napping for hours and feeling like the world was crumbling around me!! This week, I haven't taken a nap at all! My boobs aren't as sore and I feel like have a reasonable amount of energy. I still don't wanna be at work, but I the the M.S and exhaustion have subsided. Here's to hoping!!! It sounds like everyone is different and every pregnancy/child is different. no formula here, just...
Oh AmyDawn, I SO agree with you. I am sorry, I know I came to this page of my own volition, but there is something rather vile about eating your own placenta. I would rather take AD's advice and hope for the best. Having seen a human placenta, I say NO THANKS...but blessings to those who can "stomach" this!
I am due on May 4th (so far!)
Hey Y'all! I have been reading posts...congrats to everyone. This will be my first. Had one loss early this summer, due to extremely stressful circumstances, but I feel in my heart that this is IT!! Going to the Doc tomorrow, then I have to switch to a midwife!! Waterbirth for me, although I feel crazy saying it! I really want to tell everyone, especially at work....but I am asking for a raise first (gotta get it while it's hot!). How do others feel? I feel *mostly*...
I have been drinking at least one serving of Mother To Be tea, thinking it was okay. Trying to navigate beverages that are healthy for preg women is difficult. So do we have confirmation that Rooibus is okay? Anyone think that one cup of black tea (not dark) would be okay? I am almost 8 weeks and cranky!! But I LOVE being pregnant!!