or Connect

Posts by Beverly

Congratulations, mama!  I'm so glad you had a good birth experience, even if it wasn't exactly what you'd been hoping for!  I can't wait to find out the name and see pictures! :)
Wow!  Congratulations!
Congratulations, and welcome, Jonathan! :)
Yay!  Congratulations!  What a triumph!
  Me, too!  I'm on #5, actually, and I'm still clueless about when things will get going "for real."
Oooh, what I wouldn't do for Taco Bell!  Or McDonald's, even ... there's not a TB to be found in this entire country, and the nearest McD's is two hours' away, so I guess I'll have to content myself with a fried egg and bacon sandwich here at home.  Not terrible, but it's sure not a burrito.
This is a a concern for me as well, and I still don't know what we're going to do.  I'm another who doesn't do well on hormonal BC, and NFP has never been successful for us long-term (only #3 of our kids was planned).  I'd really like my husband to have a vasectomy, but he has a surgery phobia and flat refuses.  I've mostly resigned myself to the fact that this won't be our last baby, even though I'm 37 and he's 43.  At some point I'll probably end up taking another one...
Congratulations, Mama!  :)
You wake up every morning surprised that you're still pregnant haven't gone into labor during the night.
  So true.  For me it's been all over the place, and, for what it's worth, I've been fairly certain of my dates every time:   #1 -- 39w1d #2 -- 38w3d #3 -- 41w4d #4 -- 39w2d #5 -- I'm 40w today, and still waiting (not so patiently these days) ...