or Connect

Posts by MelanieMC

Has anyone read SM's other book, "The Host"? I just started it yesterday. So far it's a little confusing and slow, but that seems to be how a lot of readers have found it. I read that once you get past the first few chapters you really get sucked in. It was so hard for me to move on to reading something else after I've been so obsessed with the Twilight Series the last few weeks!
Quote: Originally Posted by AngieB What is this? I haven't read anything about it. In the very back of BD there is a page with the details. It's the only official guide/companion to the series and it has the release date as 12/30; however, I haven't heard anything about it other than reading it there. ETA: Hereit is on amazon.com. It's saying there isn't an official release date yet. I have no idea when it's coming out now.
well, i finished BD today. I can see why many were disappointed by it, or didn't like it, but I actually did like it. I did hate how it was all wrapped up so quickly at the end, but overall I thought it was good. I really hope she continues and tells renesmees story more, as well as jasper and alices'. I'm ready for the official guide to come out on the 30th! I hope it's good
well, I finished eclipse and am over half-way through BD. I am strongly team edward, so when I got to book 2 of BD I wanted to skip it. However, once I was about half through it I started to like reading from jacobs pov. I've never even considered that Jacob and bella would end up together, but I was still glad he was there. ETA: SM has said that Bella & Edwards story ended with BD, but that there were other stories that would be told. If she writes a book solely from...
well, I also love Snow Patrol and Jaso Mraz! The one song I keep listening to over and over is by Little Big Town. I'm usually not a country fan, but I saw them live the other day with Carrie Underwood and now I'm obsessed with this song! Stay
Well, I've been so busy this weekend and the first part of the week that I haven't been able to start Eclipse yet! I'm planning on reading it this weekend and hopefully move on to breaking dawn right away! Have any of you been reading the outakes and extras that are on stephanie meyer's website? I really liked reading the extras for new moon. I can't wait to finish all of the series so I can really jump in for discussion! BTW, I think it would be great if we could...
OMG I am so obsessed with this series! I actually saw the movie before I began reading the books. It took me a few days to read Twilight; I finished at 4pm last thursday and immediately went out and bought new moon and read it straight through the night (i ended up sleeping all day friday). I cannot believe how obsessive I've been about the books and about the characters! I'm waiting to start Eclipse until wednesday b/c I'm going to spend a few hours on the road tomorrow...
Ok, first let me say that I used to be very into game cube and original playstation. I haven't owned a system in years, but do play at friends houses from time to time. My mom called the other day and said she's getting my sister a wii for christmas and wanted to know if I wanted some kind of gaming system as well. Here's the thing. I have NO clue what I want! So, I need some direction as to which system I should go with. I'm mainly looking at xbox 360 and PS3. I don't...
Well, I LOVED the movie! I went Sunday with my friend who's read the books and she loved it too. I've been so busy with school and work that I haven't had much time to read in the last few months, but not that school is over with I'm going to start the series. I'm really excited to begin!
www.thecowgoddess.com is back to work. Her new site is www.mama-is.com