or Connect

Posts by MelanieMC

Well, I started wearing mineral make-up a few years ago. I chose to do so b/c the company I buy from doesn't use any of the chemicals and fillers that most other makeup companies use. I use Everyday Minerals. It's all natural and I love it. I know that Bare Minerals has all the infomercials and more ppl became aware of it. Not all mineral make up is the same though. Companies like Cover Girl & Loreal are using the term mineral make-up b/c they know it's trendy now, but...
I've been using seventh generation, but I'm switching to Shaklee when I run out.
I've been following this thread from the beginning. I'm so sorry for all that you've had to go through! I'm so glad that you little one is safe at home with you now!
26 out of 100 — Car-Dependent I think that is WAY too high for my area. The map showed places that were 4miles away as "waling distance", but it was along a very busy highway with no sidewalk or even a grassy area to walk on. I would be hit by a car going 75mph if I walked on that road! My town is very spread out, the only walking area is downtown, which in my town happens to be where all the college kids live, so it's also all bars and such, not anywhere I would want...
I wish I knew what to do. I've bought from Etsy several times but I've never had any problems. I think it's really odd that she wouldn't respond to your messages. Here is what it says on Etsy's Terms & Use page: "Should you have a dispute with one or more users, or an outside party, you release Etsy (and Etsy's officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind...
Well, my biggest crush in HelloKitty, but she already knows that! : I also am very fond of Mama G, kama'aina mama, & AnnetteMarie. I just always love seeing their posts! :
So, if you've used both shaklee and bs/vinegar/dr. bronners, which way would you choose? I'm about to move and I'm down to the end of my cleaning products (organic stuff from the HFS here) and I'm trying to decide which way to go. Any suggestions about what you think works best and is most cost effective? TIA!
Quote: Originally Posted by earthgirl No offense to your friend, but that's just so dumb! no offense taken, she is kinda dumb! She also just happens to have at least 8 tv's in her house (that I know of, there may be more). :
Quote: Originally Posted by wife&mommy This one? http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=746569 no that's not it, but that is a good one. The one I remember was several pages long (mine settings show 100 posts per page), and it started for the 2006 holiday season, then was bumped up the next year. I found tons of gift ideas from it, and I thought I had subbed but I guess not b/c I don't see it in my user CP.