or Connect

Posts by rmzbm

Quote: Originally Posted by WuWei Anyone going to the Southeast Women's Herbal Conference in October in North Carolina? I think I'm going to register! (love feedback if there is a better alternative for newbie herbalists) http://www.sewisewomen.com/womens_he...ce/program.php Pat I'm going!! And, since you asked about Susun's corespondance courses, I just signed up for one not long ago.
Within a couple days of birth. I would go stir crazy staying home of any length of time...I like to go go go ...
I'm so sorry for your loss, cancer took my dad too.
Poor little guy, glad you were there!
Quote: Originally Posted by EFmom This can't be addressed in any reasonable way due to the UA. This sums it up well.
I'm here. I left a little over a year ago. It was getting to where I had to make some decisions re: parenting (pushing them further or allowing them to think for themselves) and I just could NOT allow my kids to be brainwashed. Never been happier. They all said noone ever "improves" upon leaving but my family has improved a thousand times over. Sweet, sweet freedom.
I have and love both but prefer Kozy.
Quote: Originally Posted by annettemarie I KNEW there was another entrance to Narnia.
My 3 1/2 yr. old DD has never seen a Dr. No need. I',m not the least bit worried about her. My older children haven't been to a Dr. in about 7 years. (My 1 yr. old has been several times, but she has some pretty serious weight gain/feeding issues as a baby.)
Getting into this myself recently. Joining and subbing.