or Connect

Posts by michelle524

So I'm finally getting back to this thread. Julie Anne, thanks for the beans recipe and the whole wheat dinner roll recipe from last month. I can't wait to try them both. Goals for December... hmm... there are just so many things around here that need improving. So many things that I know are wrong and I do them anyway for the sake of convenience, or my DH who isn't nearly as into this as I am. One goal is to turn the computer off every night, turn the...
1 - $191.30 on groceries (budgeted) 2 - true no spend no drive 3 - $50 gas (budgeted) 4 - $50 Staples (stuff to mail stuff I sold, tape, printer cartridges) $5 to ship the stuff I sold Most of this will get reimbursed through work or paid for with profits from sales. All budgeted/necessary 5 - : $78.95 groceries. $52.95 dry cleaners. It was all necessary, dry cleaners wasn't budgeted, I'm annoyed, so I'm giving myself the irked face. 6 - ...
[/quote] Maybe after stocking up this weekend, you'll be good for a while.[/QUOTE] I hope so. I should really only need produce and then stuff for Christmas dinner - that meal better last us a week!
What a disaster today was. 1 - $191.30 on groceries (budgeted) 2 - true no spend no drive 3 - $50 gas (budgeted) 4 - $50 Staples (stuff to mail stuff I sold, tape, printer cartridges) $5 to ship the stuff I sold Most of this will get reimbursed through work or paid for with profits from sales. All budgeted/necessary 5 - : $78.95 groceries. I can't believe I had to go back. And the other store I shop at is having a great sale on things I...
Today was drive/spend. I avoided all fast food and coffee, even though I wanted it SO badly. 1 - $191.30 on groceries (budgeted) 2 - true no spend no drive 3 - $50 gas (budgeted) 4 - $50 Staples (stuff to mail stuff I sold, tape, printer cartridges) $5 to ship the stuff I sold Most of this will get reimbursed through work or paid for with profits from sales. All budgeted/necessary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1/12 no...
Quote: Originally Posted by julie anne Michelle, you asked if a slow cooker can do refried beans since you don't have a pressure cooker...so I checked my cookbooks and found one that I modified: Refried Beans (serves 8) 2 c. dried red OR pinto beans 6 c. water 2 garlic cloves, mince 1 lrg tomato, peel/seed/chop 1 tsp salt 3 T canola oil (opt: shredded cheese, to taste) 1. Combo beans, water, garlic, tomato, salt, & oil in slow cooker. ...
subbing for now...
subbing for now...
I'm really annoyed. Today should have been no spend/no drive, but I went down to my office to get stuff. Then the gas light came on while I was on my way home. 1 - $191.30 on groceries (budgeted) 2 - true no spend no drive 3 - $50 gas (budgeted) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1/12 no drive days 1/15 no spend at all days 0/8 take out/restaurant meals 0/$100 take out/restaurant meals 2/31 turn off the computer nights $0/$50 mad...