or Connect

Posts by momatheart

Thanks so much, I really appreciate the link!
I remember seeing a pic in Mothering of some mamas with their babes at a summer festival and they had a headphone reccommendation...anyone remember which issue before I trek to the library and leaf through a bunch of magazines? TIA!
So sorry you're experiencing this, it must be dissappointing after having him sleep through the night to feel like you're "backtracking". FWIW, my 21 mo old doesn't sleep through the night either. We nightweaned about 2 mo ago and she's very gradually (much more gradually than I though it'd be) adjusting to it and now will accept a sippy of water and cuddles from us when she wakes up. HTH, I know the sleep issue is brutal.
:
I started night-weaning when my DD was 19 mo due to a new pregnancy (and the exhaustion that goes with it) and the way she was using her teeth while nursing at night. She still wakes up, although soon after we started nightweaning, we also changed her sleeping situation, so it could have to do with that. I've noticed that she always asks to nurse when she wakes up, but usually is happy enough with a snuggle or a sip of water to go back to sleep easily if one of us is...
I started night-weaning when my DD was 19 mo due to a new pregnancy (and the exhaustion that goes with it) and the way she was using her teeth while nursing at night. She still wakes up, although soon after we started nightweaning, we also changed her sleeping situation, so it could have to do with that. I've noticed that she always asks to nurse when she wakes up, but usually is happy enough with a snuggle or a sip of water to go back to sleep easily if one of us is...
Ikea's "Billy" bookshelves have a lot of basket options that are smallish to help corral pieces. I also reuse the zippered plastic pouches that robeez or sheets come in and put all similar pieces in them and stash it inside the actual toy (like a shapesorter). I keep meaning do the photo label thing....we'll see how that goes.
Popcorn with salt, guiltless gourmet chips (salty), peppermint ice cream (bad, I know) pretzels, black and refried beans with salsa....hang in there!
Thanks for the input. I have yet to try lots of garlic, so I think I'll go down that route first. I tend to lose momentum when taking supplements (start out really good at remembering them, but then start to forget) so I was looking for a one-shot wonder...oh well, it's probably better for me, anyway. thanks again,
I've been getting a yeast infection about 5 days before my cycle and am considering some sort of anti-candida product (probiotics so far aren't doing the trick). I'm wondering though, if it will negatively affect my milk supply or my kiddo. Thoughts? Thanks for any input