or Connect

Posts by LilMama23

I definitely agree; download the toolbar and just use it the way you'd use Google. That way you won't spend any extra time there.
Dr. Wonderful delivered my two week old - it was the most amazing, empowering birth that I could have ever hoped for. And I am so sad for him. We attended the protest on Mother's Day, and are attending on Friday as well. Friday should be pretty big - they are expecting 350+ people because Ricki Lake & Anna Getty will be there. Hoping that it makes a difference!
Facing the possibility of induction because of high blood pressure on Monday morning, my baby boy decided that he wanted to come all on his own and I went into labor on Sunday evening at 39 weeks. I had six excruciating hours of natural labor and delivered my little boy up on my hands and knees on the hospital bed, screaming like a banshee at the top of my lungs. Brayden Jon weighed in at 7 lbs 14 oz, 19.5 inches long. We're having some breastfeeding issues, but he is...
I have a t-shirt that says, "It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it." And then my bikini top for underneath.
Wow, I'm so amazed at how calm your husband was - mine would have been freaking out. Thanks for sharing that awesome story!
My OB checked today since I was having a lot of contractions yesterday, and I'm 2 cm and 90% effaced.
We put the money that we got for DD's birth & baptism in a CD so that it would earn more interest but still be relatively accessible. She's four and we've already earned over $100 in interest.
I'm delivering at a hospital about 30 minutes away - a baby-friendly certified hospital with an incredibly low c-section rate. I have an OB who is practically a midwife and a doula who will be with me for the birth. I just finished packing my bag this morning! Although I'm sure I've forgotten something ... lol.
We gave DD solids at 6-7 months, but this time around I'd like to wait much longer.
I'm due May 2nd - with a boy, my second. DD came at 38 weeks so I'm pretty convinced that this one will, too. He just seems so big; I don't want to go all the way to 40! I've pretty much resorted to wearing my pajamas everywhere - sweatpants and big t-shirts.