or Connect

Posts by italiancookies

wish i had time to post and respond to all that has been written. However at 4:42am I am finally tired enough to go to sleep. THe things I've been dealing with from my spirited almost 6yr old have been keeping me up late with exhaustion lol. I am sad (a little depressed) over the strain on our relationship and it is also affecting my relationship with my DH (not like oh we are heading towards divorce, just very stressful). I am up to extravert/introvert section so...
thats a good point about the question thing. she lies about things like did you brush your teeth to telling me the phone is ringing or saying that her brother dod something that theres no way he could have done (turn on the light for ex and hes 1 so hes too short!) or that i ask her to put away her hair bows and she finnally admoted that all along when i ask her to put them away she throws them out instead! or if theres say a fuz or dirt on the floor i pick it up...
please please help me with my constantly lying 5 1/2 yr old. she lies ALL the time about EVERYTHING for know reason at all! Im at my wits end with her behaivior and have reacted in wayts that im not proud of on a few occassions. I dont want her to stop b/c she fears me. not that thats woreking anyway! I have tried a reward system with marbles- doesnt help, time outs, doesnt helpo, remove toys/ privelages- doesnt help, spanked or yelled a few times and im not proud of...
Lsiten I am having some issues with my 5yr old and i must admit even worse than her behavior is the way im handling it. I really want and try to GD but i see that im have veered far off course trying to handle it. i have her and a 1 yr old and i homeschool. my DH is around alot and no other family issues and changes have occurred. over the last lets say 6 months she has been creating lies for no reason at all. the lies are unneccasary so i cant figure out why she...
my DD is 5 and she is REALLY lying. It feels like all the time and over the sillliest things. In a way i think she is telling lies for reasons like not wanting to make me upset at something she is doing/did, so that she can get or have something, and to tell me what she thinks i want to hear. lying about anything and everything and i am past the point of frustration and now im in the anger phase!@ help i dont know the "right" way to handle this!
hey im in yaphank. Its still up in the air iff i will homeschool my soon to be kindergartner. I am in these two group and really like them! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCNYhomeschool/ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Suffol...Homeschoolers/
three things that were mentioned starfall.com phonics pathways book the letter factory dvd most important READ READ READ everything and anything book signs all of it. and move your finger under it as yuo go along. we did those threee things. and by beginning of three she was rreading. honestly we made it through three lessons of the book and she was already reading. but i did like the book so if she wasnt reading yet she would have by the end. now she is 4...
about 3.5 yrs ago I had SO much milk but of course couldnt see throwing it down the drain. Someone on here in the NY area was looking for milk. I had to pass there on my way to visit family so I bought a large cooler and on the way met the husband (she just had the baby and was in the hospital) and I gave it to him. there was nothing other to it. she was going to have me do a physical but it kinda fell to the side and never happened. edited to say. I did speak to her...
is there a local livestock farm I could buy butchered organic meat from?
i would love to be involved