or Connect

Posts by Tygrrkttn

Hello all, How old to walk to school alone? My city has pop of 521,999. At 730A as I was driving back from dropping my son @ his highschool I saw two litle girls, sisters obviously, holding hands, (awww) and walking to the elementary by my home. They appeared to be say 5 and 7, walking alone. At the intersection (with crossing guard) where I saw em, they were STILL @ least 2/3 blocks from school. Too young or not? If too young, how old Is old enough in safe yet...
It's 349MST and I have a short glass of merlot..........and a toddler.............and a dog................and the two worst cats in the world. TK
Hello all, My partner and I have two children, our daughter is 3.5, our son 5 months. I have always considered my self a lesbian, since my partner started exploring his transgendered self I suppose I consider myself femme queer. He considers himself I suppose transgendered/butch queer/other. 95% of the time we (our family) use the male pronoun for him and he is "Daddy" to our children. He has had no surgery and is still considering T but passes for the most part. At...
Oh. My. Gawd. You are going to have a ball! I love Amtrak. I've travelled on it solo, my partner and I have travelled together and we've taken the kids, all long trip, although not Quite that long, lol. If you can afford it you might consider getting the little sleeper. It is very tiny but you can stretch allll the way out. And, during the day you have a private area to retreat to, if your so inclined. And, you get your meals thrown in, that might be a major perk....
My 4 month old DS has eczema and an advanced state of cradle cap (side note, how does one clear cradle cap?), anyway it lead to a sore on his left temple. My great doc prescribed an ointment to put on it twice a day for a week. I'm totally OK with that. BUT................... When I put a bandage on it today before the doc appt to cover it and keep it clean..................he pulled it off and attempted to eat the bandadge, lol. Hmmmm. So...........I put on the...
I have 4 children, from 16 to a 3 month old. I feel the same way I suppose. Am I capable of doing what I need to do in semi-public, yes. Is it my prefrence, no. Does this apply to my children and spouse as well, yes. When they were infants they were left in a safe, secure spot that I could hear them from with no problems. When they were mobile, same thing, no problems. As toddlers they were also left in a safe, secure, entertaining space either where I could here them...
Hon, Been there, done that, for my father's funeral. First, get over doing what you think you Should. For some people affirmations and a good book work. For the rest of us it is perfectly legitamate to ask your doctor to call in a Xanax or Valium prescription. It does not and will not make you an addict and it does not make you Weaker than someone who doesn't need the pills to fly. Also, it will Not make you so out of it you can't cope with baggage, security, car service,...
PP, I feel so much for you! Can you put out a call for help in your area of Finding Your Tribe? Someone to come watch your babe at your house while you nap? Someone special who can devote a few nights to heling you nightwean maybe? Just someone you can call on the phone when your feeling crazy? I agree with the PP's. Tire him out. Get him lots of fresh air play. Move back his bedtime to when he's tired, some babes sleep at 7p, some at 11p. Sleep with him with a bra...
Quote: sounds like your hairdresser needs a dog not a baby Today 10:40 AM Yup, but she better get a Dog and not a Puppy. Cause lemme tell ya...puppies are NOT good babies either! All of the below applies to puppies too, most puppies do Not: Sleeps through the night and has at least 2 naps a day eats no more than 6 times a day never cries let's you "get on with your life" TK
Double post, sorry!