or Connect

Posts by lyterae

How wonderful! I finally bought some digital tests for whenever we are pregnant next. I can't wait to see that one word :)   How are you planning on telling your hubby?
I see the line as well,you need a pink line test!
I'm sorry to those of you that are dealing with AF again :(   Amy - It could be a fluke, it could be implantation dip or as was previously pointed out there is an estrogen drop in the LP that could be the culprit as well.   AFM: Temp is back up today
    That sounds like a lot of fun Carrie, we don't have anything like that around here. Target is 1.5 hrs away, it ends up being a full day trip if we go out that way. I love Target. Most of our playdates are taking turns visiting homes, there just isn't a lot to do here once it gets to cold for the park.   We were supposed to get hit with a storm last night and it didn't happen, the next one is due on Sunday/Monday. Not the quantity you guys are expecting though, we have...
     I'm with Annie. Because we were opting for a homebirth we didn't want any of the risks that can be associated with chemical induction. When I hit 40 weeks with Ben we did have the discussion of what our options were if we needed them. I had my membranes stripped with my first as preparation for the induction they were pushing on me (my "big baby" was 7lbs7oz) and I believe that is what caused my water to break before I was in active labor. Membrane stripping and AROM...
   When we got pregnant in October I hadn't been charting and I was so bummed to not know how far along I was. I didn't want to require an ultrasound but I really only had a vague idea. I just wanted to be sure that whenever we get pregnant again that I know when it occurred.    I know it could be something... could be nothing. That's why I need a place to be during the wait :)   Does anyone have any grand plans on how they are planning on announcing a pregnancy to their...
   I don't think of it as a trauma but it is a reality of life and it will be upsetting once her personal money-tree is gone. Heck, I feel sad when the spending money is gone! I'm not traumatized by any means, but I definitely wish that it would go further.    We don't shop as an activity either, the store is much to far away for us.   I'm not sure on the reasoning for no Pitocin, it always seemed safer to just avoid induction all together when going for a VBAC. That said...
   I hope there's a beautiful test for tomorrow ;)  I don't generally get a pre-O drop but it has happened on occasion. Has anything major changed in terms of sleeping attire,bedding, or temperature?
I'm with the others that she is going to realize the money is gone and it will be a sad learning experience for her. How many times on average do you go to the store in a week? Would it be better to say on Tuesday we will go to the store and you can spend 5.00, but the rest of the week we aren't buying anything.   Will Finn play in the empty bathtub? I would start with an empty tub with bath toys and then progress to squirt bottles and such in the tub, and then start...
Hey ladies!   I need a place to join in and obsess for the TWW. We lost a baby in December and we just decided towards the end of this cycle to go ahead and move back to NTNP. I *think* we managed to make 0+1, and I need somewhere to hang out and wait :)   CD31 7DPO