or Connect

Posts by lyterae

Quote: Originally Posted by finnegansmom I have a herniated disc so mine hurts anyways but lately my coccyx has been killing me. I think because my desk chair at home sucks. But seriously, I'm totally falling apart. Are chiro's covered by insurance ever? Yes, it depends on your insurance provider of course. I worked at a chiro previously and about half of the insurance companies would provide coverage for visits - usually 26 in a year. What...
My lowerback has felt awful for two days now, I'm going to the chiro today. I expect this later on in pregnancy, it doesn't seem like there's a good reason that it should hurt this much already. (I feel so whiney lately, I'm sorry).
Woo!
Another nosey question... do you plan on using the same donor for dp or will you be looking again? how are you feeling?
I'm home with DD today as she woke up with a tummy bug early this morning, so both of us are home throwing up today.. What fun. At least I get to sleep I guess. My house is a disaster and my in-laws are coming (they are full-time missionaries in Guatemala) on Sunday, I'm not ready to have company at this point in time.
Thank you for sharing! Is your DS excited about the new baby?
Quote: Originally Posted by Alyantavid My hours now are pretty ideal. I work from 7-3:30. It's going to be really hard to go back to 8-5, I love getting off work at 3:30. I have hopes that when DD starts kindergarten I'll be able to adjust my schedule to something similar to this. I currently work 8:30 - 5:00 (or 5:30) Our commute time is an hour so by the time we get home it's a rush to get dinner and bath-time and bedtime all figured...
With DD I think we first attempted to dtd at around 6w (failed) we tried again around 3m. I wasn't "wanting" it either time. We were dealing with a c-section, lack of milk, and depression. It was "fun" all around. I'm hopeful that this time around things will return to normal more quickly so that I don't scare DH away from having more kids due to the lack of intimacy. He wasn't looking forward to me being pregnant again because last time I had no sex drive, I'm trying to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes Is anyone else nervous?? I know we chatted a bit about birth stories awhile back, and I think I'm still afraid of labor and birth. I'm nervous about the ms. I'm nervous about not getting sleep again. I know I'm overthinking everything -- these same issues would be there if we waited, and I know I want my 2.5/3 year age gap more than I want to wait, but it still scares the pants off me. I just have a lot of...