or Connect

Posts by granolamomma

Quote: Originally Posted by lunasmommy So I may be totally out of the loop because I haven't heard of either of those, but we use Picassa. It seems to work well, and family can see all the albums I send them invites to. That's what I was thinking too. You can also make some of the albums public.
Sad that I was coming here tonight specifically to ask this question. I thought I had heard the divorce rate for autie families was something like 80%. So I am curious also about this, if there is anyone else comfortable piping up. If not, please pm me. Thanks.
Nope!
Quote: Originally Posted by Deborah So, you may think you are alive, but you are dead. Ah! THAT explains my monster headache!
Here's a response. David Kirby
I know from experience that a wrong fit can, in fact, impact the birth. I don't think I could ever take another client that I didn't feel comfortable with, for no other reason than it's their birth, and they deserve it to be the best it can. Hopefully that doesn't sound judgmental or righteous - it's said as a regretful btdt. Good luck -I think you should go with your gut.
My son had a true knot that didn't cause decels until 2nd stage. It was kind of scary and the little monkey was pretty purple at first (1st Apgar was 2 ) but he's healthy now. I don't think it's as rare as people think either.
Regardless of this year's efficacy, I agree with the opinion that vaxes while pregnant are the top of my 'no way' list. Good luck - trust your instincts!
Great news!