or Connect

Posts by PapayaVagina

Does anyone have a recipe for sugar free frosting for a one year's old b-day party?
I love eating sweet potatoes and yams and I am just hoping to expand my recipes on them. I just normally eat them baked with a little salt and pepper but recently saw an ad for sweet potato enchiladas. That sounded really yummy but I wouldn't know where to start to make those.
I've heard rumors of another channel picking it up have you heard this? I read an article where Brian Henson said that they will definitely be making a movie if no one else picks up the show so that's very exciting to at least find out what happens with Aeryn. Do you know if they will still be releasing the box set of the complete first season? I'm hoping that they still do, I'll be first in line to buy it.
I'm so disappointed in the Sci-Fi Channel's decision to cancel this show! It was my favorite and only reason to pay for that channel!
Chanley, what do you put the filling into?
Does anyone know how to make these? I've heard that there's many variations but I've always wanted to make them. Thanks.
I have nasty spots all over my car windows that I've tried everything for. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get these off? It's getting so bad that looking out of my windows is tough.
My sister is pregnant right now and has KP insurance. She is seeing a midwife who is the only midwife in that whole coverage area. She likes her a lot but they said that if she's not on call for that night she will get an OB/Gyn.
I saw a documentary on HBO about him a few years ago. It was very interesting. He actually got arrested for taking pictures in New York I think and had to go to court over it.
I know that there are a lot of midwives in Portland but I only know the names of a few. There is a midwifery college in Portland that provides homebirth services and they have a website at www.birthingway.org. Maybe they could help to point you in the right direction. Good luck!