or Connect

Posts by HumbleLuna

My favorite thing about baby wearing is that it allows me to care for my two older children at the same time as snuggling my baby close. I think it also helps the older siblings adjust in a more peaceful way to sharing Mama with yet another person.We don't grow a third arm when we become mamas unfortunately, but baby wearing is the next best thing. Thanks for the chance to win such a beautiful baby carrier!
I am with you on this one. I am only 4 weeks out but I lost my sex drive for almost a year with my second child, i think i need ovulation to have a sex drive.
Thanks for getting back to me Italiamom. Unfortunately Ed Hoffman Smith only takes the OHP open card, not care Oregon. I tried to see him for a prenatal test when I was pregnant but found out he didn't take Care Oregon, I really wish I could go to him he is highly recommended by the Birth Center my daughter was born at. Thanks for the other recommendation I will check it out. I appreciate advice from other parents rather than just going in to see whoever takes my...
Hello, I am hoping to find a Pediatrician or family doctor who is okay with delayed vaccinations or not vaccinating. I live in Portland so anyone in the surrounding area would work for us. Hoping someone had a recommendation. I am hesitant to just take my kids to anyone who takes OHP we have the Care Oregon plan. I would like someone I can trust and who wont pressure me to follow the mainstream. Thanks so much!  
I am only 7 days PP and I think I have Mastitis! I have been in bed all week recovering from the hemorrhage and now I have a fever of 101.7 and really sore painful breasts. I have the chills and feel weak and have had Mastitis before that went away on its own without antibiotics. But I got very sore nipples this time with blisters and I think that is how I got this :( from a bad latch. Any tips on how to clear this up a.s.a.p? Being anemic is hard enough without having...
n     Nalah Penelope, 9lbs 7 0z! Born March 6,at 11:30pm, 16 days past her due date!
Congrats OdinsMommy! I hope you are feeling positive about your birth and are enjoying your new blessing! Our babes share a Birthday, after all that waiting! Isn't is fantastic we don't have to wait anymore!   My beautiful baby girl, Nalah Penelope was welcomed earth side on March 6th at 11:30 pm (16 days after her due date!) weighing 9lbs 7 oz! The birth went so fast, my water broke at 10pm, we got the the birth center at 10:30 and she was born around 11:30!  I...
Odinsmommy- I am thinking of you and hope you are in baby bliss.
Thank you!
My henna belly @ 40 weeks. I am currently 42 weeks and still waiting to meet this babe!