or Connect

Posts by HollyBearsMom

It was due to an uneven stone patio and clogs.  The orthopedic says he see more clog related injuries than almost any other shoe w/ the only exception being flip flops. Ugh, I feel so stupid!!   I have not gotten on the scale yet for a couple reasons- 1) its upstairs and I can't get there, LOL 2) I have no idea how much this huge honking boot weighs. I don't want to be completely discouraged. Think I might be able to deal in a few days...  
How long was she in a cast?  Could she drive?  Ugh thats my fear, no driving!    
OK so I am back. I have successfully completed the first three 17 day cycles!  Wow, time does fly!!   Since I still have a significant amount of weight to lose (low end 40lb, high end 60lbs) the author gives you three option but mostly recommends starting from the beginning. I was actually going to start at cycle two but......   I broke my foot yesterday!!     I am in a cast and will be for at least 6 weeks unless I need surgery.  I am so angry because I have...
  Then I think the question is *why* are you going back to work.   If you are doing it to improve your immediate financial status then you need to really run the numbers to see if there is a cost/benefit to working. In many cases what you take home could be eaten by the hidden costs of working. Its not just daycare costs like you said but transportation's costs, potentially having to upgrade your wardrobe, potentially relying on more ready made/packaged foods,...
cold melon soup freezes well as does other cold soups like Vichyssoise. Serve with a salad and good bread.   I make triple batches of carrot ginger soup too which is great cold or warm. Great sipped one handed out of a mug while BF   In addition to regular pasta sauce you can make/freeze different kinds of pesto-traditional basil but also asparagus based, mint based, etc   These are a few grill ideas:  -freeze pizza dough for grilled pizzas.  So easy and...
I had an awesome pair of Clark sandals when I was pregnant.  Nice enough to look good "dressed up" but not silly in casual clothes. It was 10 years ago but these are pretty close: http://www.zappos.com/clarks-latin-samba-black-leather   Clarks are so comfortable!
  Steph- I am so sorry about all you are dealing with.  My heart especially goes out to you about your grandpa. Doesn't matter how long the life was it still really sucks to lose a loved one. Please take very good care of yourself.   I think kickboxing is an awesome idea.  Do you have a Wii?? When I am really frustrated I like the Wii boxing session on the Wii fit. Works every time, LOL   The wedding was wonderful but have yet to see photos of myself.  I *felt* I looked...
My son is now fully vaxed (we were on a delayed schedule) but even so we have never once been asked about vaxes except for gov't run programs (ie: school). He has been enrolled in summer day camps, Y programs, church nursery, playgroups, story hours, etc etc etc. I am surprised it is coming up so often!
Nanny all the way.
thanks!   Will post back once I get in there.  I am also wait listed for cancellation so maybe earlier than next Monday.