or Connect

Posts by Sharlla

Well my second job called and said they hired 3 nee people so they don't have hours for me. Ive never heard of a job before that hires new people then gives then your hours. They essentially fired me "thanks bit we don't have any shifts for you"
Well my second job called and said they hired 3 nee people so they don't have hours for me. Ive never heard of a job before that hires new people then gives then your hours. They essentially fired me "thanks bit we don't have any shifts for you"
Sunmeresession is half over and I have A+ in both classes. I did better on my math class than I thought I would. He takes your highest test grade and applies it to all the tests so my fear of not passing math is over Thankfully I don't find the homework challenging anymore, the first couple weeks I really struggled. And bonus I was refunded a good chunk of change so that's going toward out cc debt
I had originally signed up for 3 classes but when I saw how insane my schedule was I had to drop 1. Im glad I did, homework has been crazy. I told my 1 job if they can't let me switch an evening shift for an ovn then I'd have to step down as manager. They agreed which is nice because managers aren't allowed to do ovns and I get to do 2. Having that extra evening off will give me more homework time since I go to school Mon and wed
After expressing to the teacher that I'm having trouble committing the procedures to memory he agreed to let the class use the note sheets he passed out before every lesson. That's such a huuuuuge load off my shoulders!
I cycled with the previous baby weight http://www.happilythinnerafter.com/content.php?11-Cycling weight and averaged .5/day as well g
Well I didn't follow protocol exactly. Like I used Boca products, mixed veggies, lots of coconut oil, unsweetened almond milk. I didn't do daily weigh ins either. I didn't have any hunger and I was consistently getting smaller so I'm guessing there was no resistance. From what I read online .5/day average was more realistic losses for women and I was around there. I did skip one shot a week though
The total is in, 88 lbs gone. Day 1 of phase 3 went well, weight didn't change at all. Hopefully that continues these next 3 weeks
Thanks. I will. It was just frustrating I was doing math homework all day yesterday! After a few hours on too
Firs day of school was rough. My math teacher sucks, he was going through problems without explaining things very well . I got very overwhelmed and started to cry. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. The second day wasn't that bad because I knew I couldn't count on him teaching me and I would just have to teach myself. Not really a fan of public speaking, it seems more about creative writing than anything else