or Connect

Posts by Sharlla

Pot makes me feel like my throat is closing up and super paranoid.. Im not a regular consumer but in the past I discovered if I took a very small amount I was fine and liked the feeling. I also found that I went into cleaning mode when paired with alcohol.
Do I'm registered for summer and fall. I have a list of all the classes I want to take over the next year to geMy transfer degree. Taking basic algebra and public speaking this summer and composition 1, intermediate algebra, American sign launguage and world music in the fall.
Anyone still doing hcg? I'm doing a 159 continuous round. In on day 104. So far I've lost 58 lbs. I have 42 to get back to my pre pregnancy weight (i gained 130 lbs again grrrr) I'm losing at the rate I expected I would. It's amazing the difference. I feel great. Before 259 NOW 192
I began taking 10mg 3x day and built up to the recommended 30mg 3x day. I had to drop down to 20 mg because it was making me extremely tired among other things. I swear my output has increased since the decreased dose
Legally changed my first name
I just signed up at the local community. Going toward bachelor in social work, ill transfer is missiouri state to finish. I can make 12k more a year as a residential supervisor at my job but I need a 4 year degree. I have a good friend that just graduated and another friend that also just enrolled. It's a good thing my work is very flexible and I have a lot of downtime for homework
We don't have a budget. If need be we can get interest free financing on the Lowe's card and do repairs ourselves.
We don't have a budget. If need be we can get interest free financing on the Lowe's card and do repairs ourselves.
I grew up in the Oregon coast near Eugene, its a great city, love it
It just depends on where you live. Here a modest 2 bed house can be rented for $400