or Connect

Posts by Jane

The stupid feeling is a direct result of blood loss. Not only are you not getting enough oxygen, you are bleeding out your enzymes and other useful things. Even your calories are getting lost. Transfusions will replace Just your red blood cells. Your body will need time, sleep, food, and care to replace everything else. It will happen. It just takes 2-3 months at least to get smart again. The platelet thing is DIC. Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation. It can happen...
Kinza, I'm so sorry. Once the interventional radiologists fail, it's hysterectomy time. I hope hope hope they can get it done before your platelet count goes haywire. The blood loss will kill your milk. If your pituitary is undamaged, you can get your milk back with domperidone, nursing, and pumping if your desire. (not sure I would, personally...) If your pituitary has been damaged by the blood loss, no milk will return. Maybe a next pg, if... Please make sure you've got...
Hi! A little bird told me to check in! 9 month old baby boy, omg! Busy busy, only ever online on my phone. Catching up.
I have no dog in this fight, as my little one doesn't like swaddling, but that kiddopotamus has a hole in the back for the between the legs strap. You feed that up through. Then baby, then harness baby, then swaddle over the top. It's a single layer behind the baby of polarfleece, and then nothing under the straps. It's the same as a blanket over them. I can't see any reason why it would be prohibited. It doesn't interfere with the way the straps come through as the...
My son and I went to my mom's for 6 days. We just used cloth dipes for the trip, plane and all. But she has a washing machine for me to use.
I've had a few clients have retained parts. Methergine hasn't ever worked, but I'd still give it a shot to avoid surgery. A d and c is both a big deal and not a big deal. Most women feel 100% better ASAP after getting stuff out. An recover quickly. I'd suggest looking for donor milk right now to cover 12 hours in prep for after a d and c. If you dont need it, awesome. sorry terse,NAK
Welcome to your baby daughter! Congratulations!! I don't think you should beat yourself up for anything that happened on magnesium. That stuff is mind altering.
We all go to bed at 10 pm ish. He gets up three times between 10pm and 9 am. Otherwise he sleeps. Usually he has one good 4 hour stretch in there. During the day it's awake for 45, asleep for 60 minutes or more, then eating for an hour or so, then awake...
Posting partly to see my join date, lol.