or Connect

Posts by dfunk98

I encapsulated last time and believe in it so much I've started providing the services for others.
I'm in, too!! This will be my third MDC bead swap
Not picky on color/print. Would love to see pictures :)
Oh, and due March 12th.
I'm Danielle, I'll be 36 in 2 weeks. This is baby #4, for us. Total surprise!! It will be a surprise, gender-wise. We have girl, boy, girl, already
Oh, and we're soaking all of our beans and grains, now.
I need some help in this area, also. Here's our story... I noticed that DD's four top teeth were getting spots on them. My DD is only 20 months and eats fairly well. No meat, yet, as I am a vegetarian (DH is not). I now give her cal Fluor and cal phos cell salts (just ordered bioplasma and silicea from vitacost). Three of her teeth seemed to have healed, no viable spots, but one has gotten worse. There is, like, a crater in the tooth and a small piece has crumbled off I...
Yes, I am still doing it :) I sent you a pm with my contact info.  
Crossed posted in Breastfeeding Beyond Infancy DD is my third-and last-child. I love nursing her to sleep and cuddling with her as we both drift off. However, this is an every night occurrence. She nurses to sleep for at least an hour each night during which I usually fall asleep too and am out for the night. I feel like, bc of this, I have very lottle time to myself or to just spend some time with my DH. Obviously, this also puts a damper on our relationship. it's very...
DD is my third-and last-child. I love nursing her to sleep and cuddling with her as we both drift off. However, this is an every night occurrence. She nurses to sleep for at least an hour each night during which I usually fall asleep too and am out for the night. I feel like, bc of this, I have very lottle time to myself or to just spend some time with my DH. Obviously, this also puts a damper on our relationship. it's very rare that DD will "let me go" and often wakes up...