or Connect

Posts by meowmix

I answered yes but I think it depends.  I HATED HATED HATED waiting tables.  It was the only job I ever had that I just quit showing up for.  However, I LOVED retail.  Loved working as a grocery store cashier when I was younger and I loved my job as retail manager for a coffee company.  I liked seeing the regular customers, I loved interviewing and hiring and I loved seeing everything run like a well oiled machine.     That said, I went back into a service oriented job...
I can't see it!  :( This weekend has been so busy and I am SO.TIRED.  *Woke up around 7:30am and unwillingly got up (thanks nonobadbordercollie!  heh)*We had brought donuts home the previous night so ate a healthy breakfast of donuts and coffee... and more coffee.*Wrote my paper for my other class and finished it!*Talked to MIL for a bit on the phone- she called to wish husband a happy birthday but he was playing flag football so I chatted with her instead.*Realized how...
Oh weekend, are you ever not busy?  heehee *Woke up obscenely early for a Saturday.  Went to chiropractor for a massage. *Drove out to son's lax game, 40 minutes away, and arrived in time to see the second half. *Came home and worked on my paper while DD2 went to her lax practice. *Finished my paper and cleaned house.  Dog hair, cotton from dog toys is EVERYWHERE.   *Helped DD2 do poop patrol in the backyard *Zonked out on the bed for a bit.  omg, I was so...
 I'm not sure.  I admit, I had to go to the restroom REALLY badly when we got there so we started downstairs and missed the entrance.  So we started downstairs and, by the time we got upstairs, we were thoroughly down and only spent a few minutes on the next level.  Then we looked through an exhibit upstairs on Darfur and decided it was time to leave.  I would like to go back because it seems, like all the DC museums, it impossible to see it all in one day.  
 Oh!  And happy birthday to your DH!  My husband's birthday is on Sunday.. :)
 Yes, lax is lacrosse.  I get used to shortening it.  :)  My son and DD2 play lax and love it.  I love and hate the season.  So many practices and games to get to, but when the season is over we're so used to being busy that we don't know what to do with all the time we have.  heh.  I really do love the game of lacrosse, though.  On top of other activities the kids do, we have lax practice Monday through Thursday with one game Saturday and one game Sunday.  We'll do this...
Yay for slacks, Kitchensqueen!  I hate pants shopping. It's so difficult to find pants that fit well.     Yesterday: *Husband got up at 5am to go out of town for the day, waking me up.  I did not get up, though. *"Slept" in a bit (really tossed and turned and contemplated getting up until 7) and got up and skipped working out today (sore from heath issues, sore from working out, too) *Worked for a couple hours. *Read more Anne Frank to son *Had him help me clean...
Um, where are the days going?  It seems like I wake up, then it's time for bed.  heh   *Got up at 6:30am and worked out *Husband and I went to see my therapist (not a marriage issue) *Cleaned kitchen and did some housework yesterday- vacuuming, laundry. *Read Anne Frank to son *Did math with son *Sat on the couch and read my textbook while son played with dog *Fell asleep with son and dog on couch for a bit (oops!  My textbook really is interesting!) *Studied...
I'm kind of tired today.  It is cold again and drizzly today.   Yesterday: *Worked out at 6:30am *Showered and all that jazz. *Went to the chiropractor (son did an HTML lesson while I was gone) *Home to help Trevor plan out his day.  Read Anne Frank to him for a while. *Lunch already?  Made lunch. *Helped him with math- we finally got our Life of Fred Books *I studied, he DJ'd a bit *Friend's 4 yr old here.  Son was a babysitter for the next 4 hours.  I studied...
 Oh Maria, I'm SO sorry.  This is your berner with her dish fears?  {{hugs}} to you.  I'm so glad someone could be with her.  :(